How the f*ck do people know 1,000 people, even 2,000 people on Instagram

I am trying to Instagramax at the moment, I only got 200 followers people I know from work and relatives, friends. How the hell do people have 1,000 followers, friends, even on Facebook? I am not even talking about social media influencers or low-level celebs, like normal average joes without any social status to their names, can you help a brother out. Do I have to post stupid memes and photos of myself doing stupid things in order to gain some social media clout?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If every time you meet a new person you give them your instagram you'll get 1k quick asf dawg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's easy to meet a ton of people over time (that's only if you're in a position to meet new people) but I'm close with 10-30 people and friends with 50+ but tons have of acquaintances

It's like this

Mountain1.jpg

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
It's easy to meet a ton of people over time (that is it you in a position to meet new people) but I'm close with 10-30 people and frineds with 50+ yep but tons have of acquaintances

It's like this

Mountain1.jpg
depends on how much you got out or if you were sheltered as a kid, would be pretty easy, specially for somalis who all go to the mosques lol:mjlol:you can rack up 2-3 k just from them

Trending