How the elite police force RAB terrorizes the people of Bangladesh | DW Documentary

I do take Western outlets (and non-Western outlets) with a grain of salt but... I was reading about Bangladesh and I believe this is real. I don't think this is fake at all.

I think the history of Bangladesh is worth knowing about.

First it was East Pakistan, as I'm sure people know. Then there was a seccessionist movement to make East Pakistan split from Pakistan.

With the 1971 war of seccession... the seccessionists got what they wanted, they won and split.

the outcome? Bangladesh "indepedence" ended in.... Bangladesh ended up being a vassal of India. this may have parallel in other places, maybe even today.....

anyways, if you look into it, you will see.... Bangladesh is an Indian crypto-colony... they have an anti-Islam government that is secretly being run by India.

honestly the state of Muslims makes me depressed. and the ummah is all interconnected whether extreme nationalist or racist elements want to pretend otherwise or not. this is a fact proven by Quran and Sunnah.

I met a Buddhist from Myanmar/Burma, which is right next to Bangladesh. he was an incredibly nice, friendly guy. he was very devout Buddhist and tried to give me dawah to Buddhism. he didn't realize I was Muslim and he started telling me about how Muslims were being genocided in Burma and how this is against Buddhism and I could see he was really upset and ashamed about it. so even this Burmese buddhist admitted that's what's happening.

Bangladesh should be sending in troops to defend the Muslims being genocided. instead, their government fights to suppress Muslims and Islam. the Hindus can have a Hindu gov, Burma has a Buddhist gov, Jews have a Jew gov... but Muslims aren't allowed to have Muslim govs.

Trending

Latest posts