How the Chinese treat their elderly (shocking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Decrepit fossils have no use. Let's burn them for their energy. They won't even remember that it happened. Never shall I pay one cent for the pension of some doddering athritic bag of bones!

Wallahi that broke my fucking heart. Same thing will be done to them by their one or 2 children. God will give them a taste of their own medicine.

Muji

VIP
If Somali women didn’t exist this is how the elderly would be treated in the community

Thank god for Somali women.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I have watched a documentary on the problems facing SK's treatment of the elderly and it's not a something to be proud of.
Due to the rapid westernization of SK the generation after the civil war had to work intensely to rebuild the country. All those people are now the elders of today.
With no money, no offspring to take care of them they stay in elder shelters.
Broke my heart.

Reborn
The reason why you see bystandards not getting involved is that they are afraid to get a lawsuit against them for damages.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
If Somali women didn’t exist this is how the elderly would be treated in the community

Thank god for Somali women.
haha, you're funny, somali women rob somali uncles in london what makes you think that they care about the elderly? Their shisha addiction?

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
think about if these people replace uncle sam as the 1st super power, if that day ever comes may Allah have mercy on mankind.:ileycry:

Just a clip of couple idiots beating some old people, does that mean all of the Chinese do so i don't think so, i was just checking their population it's almost 1.4 billion damn that's a lot of people

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Just a clip of couple idiots beating some old people, does that mean all of the Chinese do so i don't think so, i was just checking their population it's almost 1.4 billion damn that's a lot of people

in the chinese culture weakness is unacceptable, children and the elderly get it the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending