How Syrian Nuclear destroyed , Arab men fooled by Mossad Woman

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They are getting help from other countries
Does this mean that the real goal to winning modern wars and building secret nuclear reactors is to control the eye in the sky? they can see and hear everything with satalites.

The arabs are screwed. The jews took over sometime after the 14th century and have used their influence to keep the arabs backwards and defenceless ever since they relocated back to israel.

:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is one people I haven't put my finger on, I can see their patterns but not a definitive 'idea' wallahi, there is always something missing in the pattern as if it's not complete like other nations. Very confusing people as u need to study their travels for 3000 years and how they survived, what they inherited(sneaky living) teaches u how to survive among 'bots'. Look at China kacaan people, worshipping the state, if u say anything u kacaan diid, if u say their idealogical fucking u over and small few take it, they report u. Its like police state like siyad did, its enforced with a damn gun, they eliminate any somali who preaches to them, marka dont change chinese learn from history NOONE EVER HAS SUCCEEDED AND LAST. Learn to live the niggas and show ur support for the govt, its the new power coming after america and they will decide geopolitical configurations and im getting in early niggas puntland first for somalia and then east africa

Their father 'mao' ensure no niggas can wake them up in their march to worship as he wanted to be pharoah over them and his trusted 'elites' who keep the history of their tucked away, he is like savior to them empowering the langaabs in farms and eliminating their landheer elites. Now they want to seal it in for muslims and begin re-education camp a nd thats BRUTAL, it means the state will be referred to AS LORD

Last edited:

?????

Professional Attention Provider
Mossad actually terrifies me these niccas are unstoppable, which Western country are giving them some sugar daddy funding???? How tf can they do this shit?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know one bit as fact about jews that are undeniable and verifiable

1. 20% of nobels are jewish(hard sciences) not the other subjects that don't provide much
2. 20% of the wealth is in ashkenazi hands and their lackeys(spanish or arab) jews
3. Europe got an injection of 'capacity' thru jewish traders as the ppl over there lived no diffrent to shabelle farmers with knights(waranle) monitoring them and a king(courts of isimo for areas of control ppl, land, resources)
4. Founder of religious philosophies ironically they used to spread judaism(ancient egypt, yemen, ethiopia) all of sudden they stopped. Why? they argue they were getting killed, but I think they laid out their 'cards' and 'allies' in the future so their descendants know their historical friends
5. Founders of economic/political philosophies in the world or indirectly influenced them
6. The morality in the world is embedded in their religion and believe it's sixir to tame us and why im stoic at all times
7. World order is overwhelmingly supportive of 'european' jews in order to keep ashkenazi jews on top, in other words if europeans don't grow, they don't grow. They ironically disempowered areas that were under spanish(south america) an opportunity to seize upon for future 'Harti axis' once we can get out of wax-qaawan somalia state
8. The security powers are in Russia-China(mongols) territory. America(ashkenazi influence), Britain(former manager of 2 billion niggas called isaaq wax qaawans), France(another big manager of niggas like issa wax qaawans)

The question I ask @Teeri-Alpha where is the 'Ogaden axis' your talking a fucking small 'area' in comparison to 'continents' ayaa loo fadhiya as 'royalty'. Teeri somalinimo is for wax qaawans that's your subjects and their still wax qaawans. I never taught them their Somali under my Hobyo Axis but Majerten Subjects based on their lineage. I never taught 'sacad' that his 'wax qaawan' you know why? I said ii soo dabool kuwina kale ee wax qaawan so this sultanate doesn't miss this opportunity for expansion(scramble) before the world order began and 'locked niggas in).

This nigga is doing a scramble in 2020 in a pathetic shabelle farm, wax qaawan. Iga wad waxani yaa allah, teeri take your somali peasant with u when u go back to your royal habash king for the terrible violation on the Majerten kingdom and using our irish boys dhulbahante(yes he does grab land) kkkkk and Teeri knows it's vicious fighting style

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Most Somalis focus on troubled 'areas' like Africa who are not easy to work with wax qaawans are always going to be argumentative, opposition, dharka iska siiba hee mentality as that's the way they were in the past and it's passed on mentally a very emotion driven state(due to fear of conquests) as they know it's inevitable like Isaaq oo kale weeye waxay isku dhisan keliya cabsi darteed not to leave legacy or achievement and creating partners that one day might vouch for your past.

We are not the same people due to our 'omani knowledge transfer' and we were thrown into this 'axis' due to continental reason, race(another mashruc identity), language similarities, etc. They didn't like us 'expanding' due to our nomads to infect 'the settlers' who they wanted to create a new subject out of it. Hence the borders were drawn carefully to keep us in the desert away from the colony.

They gave us a few guns and said here u go just protect the interior from our trade activities and don't let another colonial sign a deal as u can't have two allies sxb as they have two diffrent agendas.

We got nothing from Italy but we thank them for what they did for the South, they did leave a legacy. Unlike what france-uk did was pure terror, the british one was far worse though as he has commonwealth and there is nothing common about the wealth, it's bit strange u get raped and robbed and then stand in a line before the same queen. You don't have get all emotional but you can decline the request to her and say u bit me once, I've learned my lesson unless she has 'genuine' deal like 'singapore' father got. The coastal areas are 'deal makers' they have to quickly identify opportunity, grab, negiotate, cut deals before it doesn't come back.

Interiors are more viking approach no knowledge to exchange but muscle or absorption(new values, language, class systems, etc) which is what the western world does to it's colonies till today but it's not working as the african is now using his master tricks on his own subject, they just copy nothing else iyagu the same colonialism he cried about and looting his bank balance is full in switzerland on his own ppl so it makes him look like clown saying white colonialism was bad, well yours is just the same.

What makes Somalis look bad politically waa iyago afaraha middle eastka ku dhex jiro. Oman is an exception and yemen due to red sea. But Saudi(waa issaaqi oo lacag la siiyay) la yiri go manage civilized iraqis-syrians and those ppl. No legacy ppl weeye meaning it ends in no outcome and wars because he hasn't got anything to speak on. Its like hamar wax qaawan oo awood raba inay dalka la wareegan, the saudis are trying the same across the middle east and civilizations(not sultanates) niyahow way ka waynayeen they were empires.

Arabs are dead if that happens british policy(influenced by ashkenazis) they can handle backward najdi, similar to if irir owned the nation, ethiopia wud swallow us in a second. Jews backed kingdoms in europe as its easy to manage, civilizations are different story like syria-iraq. Even Majerteniya is just kingdom, same with habesha and all that way kala fac wayn yihin iyo subjectkooda mooye, heart of knowledge niyahow that place and their trying to turn them into an INDIANS

Last edited: