How SSpot members look based on how they write.

@Cigaal Timacadde

Tall , Mariin , Soft Features and has a birth mark on his left cheek.

@Radical Canjeerorism

You mentioned quiting drugs recently this is how you come across

6 foot , Curly Hair , Lightskin and spilt on your eyebrows from fighting commie haters.

@IgaFuuq

5'0 , Mariin , Small Eyes , Baby hair fanatic and has couple piercings.
Could you kindly not bring up my heroin addiction? You're embarrassing me in front of the newbies

@Cigaal Timacadde

Tall , Mariin , Soft Features and has a birth mark on his left cheek.
Not a million miles off. I'm 6'1 which is relatively tall I guess, but most of my friends are either my height or taller.

Not quite mariin. My grandma was an Arab and my mom is very lightskinned, which I've kind of inherited. Never heard of the term soft features so not sure it applies.

No birth mark, but I have a small scar near my left eye, so you were eerily close.

Waryaa who are you, have you been sent to spy on me :eek:

Gambar

VIP
I’ve added a few to the list:

@Odkac WRLD Tall, lean, curly hair, skin colour like Denzel, nice straight smile—> you probably get compliments on it.

@Gambar 5’6, long curly hair that you rarely straighten, skin colour like Gabrielle Union, very slim with minimal curves, big Bambi eyes.

@Gibiin-Udug 5’5-5’7, Halle Berry skin colour, curvy but not too much (very proportional in shape/size), curly hair that’s long but you straighten it often, medium lips.
I am actually darker than Gabrielle Union lol I’m the same colour as the little girl from Desert Flower interestingly. I am almost 5’10”, everything else is spot on except I have gained weight lol. Nayaa have you seen me at Timmies? Next time say hello!

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
I am actually darker than Gabrielle Union lol I’m the same colour as the little girl from Desert Flower interestingly. I am almost 5’10”, everything else is spot on except I have gained weight lol. Nayaa have you seen me at Timmies? Next time say hello!
Hee dheh, I’m more of a Starbucks girl. :hillarybiz:

Damn Mashallah you tall!

Octavian

Chliin
VIP
@Hodan from HR Short, Stout, with chubby cheeks. Her baby face is the type that never ages.

@Dawo She covers herself with hijaab, so i can't say anything about her figure, except she has an ogaden teeth protruding mouth. Heavy eyes that stare deep.

@Lostbox Tom boy girl, slim with a big head. Walks slowly with a kind, very sweet face

@BobSmoke Eyes of thieves, really scary for an Ogadeni. Big belly with scruffy uneven facial hair. Not beard.

@Somali Hannibal A typical Marehaan looking small man with a privilege's energy. Curly hair, he likes to color match his clothes

@RasCanjero tall, lanky with a long neck. He looks like his hooyo.

@Garen She has a strong man spirit. possibly an ancient dhulbahante chief. Short & stout!

@Jaydaan Chubby, and slightly over weight. Strong hands, long eagle nose, not pointy but meaty tho. As if a strong afro genes disturbed the thin pointy nose. He has a shiny forehead

@Odkac WRLD a little ne,gro small framed tuug energy or swag

@Ebuo An ugly oromo looking soul with a princely heritage. White feet souls

@Boqorada Soomaaliya tom boy, tall & lanky. large heavy eyes. Large lips. Every thing large but very noble in posture and scent.

@Abdi99 a hawiya looking nigga who likes to wear hoody. I dont know, i cant really capture his spirit. It is illusive

@Factz only thing i get about this character is ....scent. He smells like a bad Uunsi or Uud. And he laughs very thunderously. But most of the time he is serious. He likes to cook too. Fat fingers i can see

@Desert Flower reading glases wearing queen, a timid, mousey looking noble from a far afar or trigree land

@Idyllic Hijaabi wearing depressed soul. Actually she looks exactly like @SOULSEARCHING both have reading glasses. Both walk slowly. Both silent farts can kill fragile living things like flies or mouses

@AishaBarri i see braid hair. Heavy. attitude. smells like coconut oil.

@Grigori Rasputin mid height, bald head, brown complexion, skinny, with jare.er hair on his arms. Large mouth. Large teeth. Depressed sad eyes, that is horny and needs to abuse a xaliimo but he also fear he might kill her.
strong man spirit possibly an ancient dhulbahante chief kulaha lailha illahow :deadmanny: :mjlol: :dead::dead1:

@Abdi99 a hawiya looking nigga who likes to wear hoody. I dont know, i cant really capture his spirit. It is illusive
Nigga I’m a light skin Isaaqi. Don’t do me dirty like that. “ Hawiye looking“ kulaha :camby:

FYI i dress well like i came straight of a GQ shoot I don’t dress Ghetto. I expected better from @Basra :mjlol::snoop:

Trending