How SSpot members look based on how they write.

Things can be nice being close to the grown feel sorry for your 6'2 giraffe head ass doe rip niggas behind you in movie theaters. :yloezpe: :yloezpe: :yloezpe:
Yeah, you must love counting the ants down there huh :lolbron:
You're one of the negroes who have to go "E-e-excuse me, can you move your head please?" because of tall blessed geeljires like me

Yeah, you must love counting the ants down there huh :lolbron:
You're one of the negroes who have to go "E-e-excuse me, can you move your head please?" because of tall blessed geeljires like me
Being 5'2 is a blessing in disguise when I am in fist fights with tall savages I don't even have to dodge niggas miss my head by a good 2 inches than i come up with a nice uppercut on the chin kkkk. :pachah1:

You on the other hand would be fucked fighting a 5'1 Camina Maxamed yet you feel superior? :lolbron::dead:

Anyways, abo told me I still have until 21 to become inshallah 5'4 so I won't be manlet for long! :)

I know I don’t be talking to most of y’all (cus honestly y would I) but some1 do me ( literally/figuratively).

Being 5'2 is a blessing in disguise when I am in fist fights with tall savages I don't even have to dodge niggas miss my head by a good 2 inches than i come up with a nice uppercut on the chin kkkk. :pachah1:

You on the other hand would be fucked fighting a 5'1 Camina Maxamed yet you feel superior? :lolbron::dead:

Anyways, abo told me I still have until 21 to become inshallah 5'4 so I won't be manlet for long! :)
5'4 at most? K dwarf

dwarf lives matter and we is superior in many ways. I can pull all the 4'10 women on the block so pussy is not a concern! :banderas:
I can easily pull those same girls except my scope goes to the taller ones too :camby:
Yk what they say: short guys finish last and tall guys steal your shorties

I can easily pull those same girls except my scope goes to the taller ones too :camby:
Yk what they say: short guys finish last and tall guys steal your shorties
Damn nigga, pull me too tf. I was just larping as a nigga im act a baddie light skin xalimonoid :pachah1:

mehr is usually 50k laakin for you I'll let you off on an apple and a written apology. :p

Trending