How reliable is Islamic dream interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So I try to find my dream interpretation online at Islamic sites such myislamic dream, Some of the interpretation is very hard to know which one applies to you.

My dream was about shoes holding them in my hand no other memory of these shoes, this is the islamic interpretation of seeong a shoe in dream, it says it could mean apot things from travelling far away placess to having a barren Wife(ina lili lahi).

Shoes — (Sandals) In a dream, a pair of shoesrepresent one's son, a vehicle, a friend, a brother, a business partner, or travels. Wearing a pair of shoes without heels in a dream means having a barren wife. Walking with one shoe in a dream means separation between husband and wife, or the breakup of a business partnership. Taking off one's shoes in a dream means victory and rising in station. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

A Pair of Shoes — If both shoes are seen as torn so badly that they are completely ruined it means his wife will die. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

Shoe — • Shoes shared with someone else: A girl.
• Buying a pair of shoes and walking with them: Will travel by land.
• The sole having been torn: Will give up a journey. A patched sole or shoe: Will marry a woman who already has a boy, who will also move to the dreamer’s house.
• Seeing one’s shoes or sandals without any heel: Wife will never conceive.
• Walking with only one shoe: The dreamer will part from his wife or his associate. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars

I don’t know OP but when people tell me they’ve seen the nabi in their dreams I’m always like

yB8dqTXKvKX_PBEuRN2MJjwqqap0EfnBRcaqij2YaIMN8lvk_Yd7U6CCpKs9mmzuYE9ubnnx5VVs_yGj_gXwxbPq2uiMQ19kEPY2gsw=w245-h285-nc

Found it very confusing too.

Same dream can mean two exact opposite things.

Gave up bothering till I meet a scholar who can really help interpret like Nabi Yussuf A.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending