How old konfuur somali people tell time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
1 o clock is 7 o clock
I hate that shit bc when my habaryars from Somalia come i always tell them lex sac for 6 o clock and they make fun of me :mjcry:

Can someone explain this to me :kanyehmm:

I don't follow:browtf:
@op why would 1 be 7

In the area, the sun rises and sets 6am-6:30am/6pm-6:30pm.

12 hours are counted after that, when it's 7am and '1' is said, (well for us, I don't know for you guys) it means 1 hour after the sun has started rising, at 12 it's been 6 hours since sun rise, etc.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
In the area, the sun rises and sets 6am-6:30am/6pm-6:30pm.

12 hours are counted after that, when it's 7am and '1' is said, (well for us, I don't know for you guys) it means 1 hour after the sun has started rising, at 12 it's been 6 hours since sun rise, etc.
:umwhat:
Still do not understand

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Lol it's confusing but once you get used to it you will be teaching your Cadaan colleagues. We never do them simple things...even our time reading has to be confusing

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Lol it's confusing but once you get used to it you will be teaching your Cadaan colleagues. We never do them simple things...even our time reading has to be confusing
Africans always gotta make things complicated bro

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
What does 2am in Western time mean to you?
Balayo wa labo sac (easier way of telling two o clock in somali) nothing else i never count by african way of time and i grew up in Somalia my aunts always tell me "You never learn do you" when i dont count time in the somali way :mjlol:

Balayo wa labo sac (easier way of telling two o clock in somali) nothing else i never count by african way of time and i grew up in Somalia my aunts always tell me "You never learn do you" when i dont count time in the somali way :mjlol:

I meant like what does it mean to you as in what is it telling you, all 2am is is 2 hours after midnight, 2 in the way you mentioned above^ would be 2hours after the sun has risen, so 8am or 2 hours after the sun has set, 8pm. I definitely think it makes more sense:icon lol:.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I meant like what does it mean to you as in what is it telling you, all 2am is is 2 hours after midnight, 2 in the way you mentioned above^ would be 2hours after the sun has risen, so 8am or 2 hours after the sun has set, 8pm. I definitely think it makes more sense:icon lol:.
i just go and watch the clock :kanyehmm:
We dont live in ancient times any more bro :mjpls:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
So do people set their phone and watch according to this.??? If you did that your mobile wont work
76bRe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.