How often do you guys do hookah/shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I heard side effects are bigger than smoking, but Somali guys do it a lot I want to ask them how their lungs are

Hookah smoking is not safer than cigarette smoking. ... Hookah smoke contains high levels of toxic compounds, including tar, carbon monoxide, heavy metals and cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens). In fact, hookah smokers are exposed to more carbon monoxide and smoke than are cigarette smokers”

I don’t know how anyone thinks hot coals on aluminum is good to smoke. There’s particles from the burning aluminum going in your system. Particles from the coal going in your system. Heavy nicotine in hookah and the volume of smoke can’t be good for your lungs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Hookah smoking is not safer than cigarette smoking. ... Hookah smoke contains high levels of toxic compounds, including tar, carbon monoxide, heavy metals and cancer-causing chemicals (carcinogens). In fact, hookah smokers are exposed to more carbon monoxide and smoke than are cigarette smokers”

I don’t know how anyone thinks hot coals on aluminum is good to smoke. There’s particles from the burning aluminum going in your system. Particles from the coal going in your system. Heavy nicotine in hookah and the volume of smoke can’t be good for your lungs
True I read that too I'm not a smoker, but once in like months i go do hookah they say one puff is like 10 ciggaretes thats crazy though

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I do it once a week

I do it to socialize and catchup with my boys. We tend to watch a big college game down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.