How much money would need to go into an office rental business in London?

I'm 18 and I've very recently been thinking of pioneering a business that revolves around giving ppl the opportunity to access a personal office that is affordable whether it be for academics, members of other businesses or just those who need an office and is accessible 24/7.

My office rental business doesn't focus on an open workspace settings similar to a library or a café but I was thinking of providing people with a more enclosed more private; actual office as well as supplying them with computers/laptops, printers and sound-proofing walls/thick walls to minimize as much noise as possible per person/per office and other essentials.

I think that if I execute this plan properly then I could make myself a lot of money but the issue is working around how much money is needed to get this idea on it feet and make it legit. I'm willing to accept criticism to strengthen my plan and other things

You would need the landlords permission to let and sublease those properties which is difficult, to be successful in this business model you would need to make good relationships with those landlords. I believe you would need at least 10-15k assuming that you are going on the commercial route. I would advise you take the residential route which I did as you would need less capital and you can scale it quicker.

You would need the landlords permission to let and sublease those properties which is difficult, to be successful in this business model you would need to make good relationships with those landlords. I believe you would need at least 10-15k assuming that you are going on the commercial route. I would advise you take the residential route which I did as you would need less capital and you can scale it quicker.
Do you think this idea is unique enough to be successful?

Trending