How much land cost in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Land in the big cities are very expensive even by western standards.
I would never buy a house in the cities only an apartment. I would love a house in the countryside surrounded by green scenery. Plus since the north is calm and peaceful right now and i have family living there who can look after my land, i was thinking to get ahead of the game by buying large plots of land as soon as i can. Land prices are bound to hike when the country develops in the coming years and al-shabaab is defeated.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
a Lot of my fob cousins I just found out had recently purchased some land back home. I didn’t here the price but supposedly it’s a lot of land.

I know my mother purchased some land years ago. She plans on building a duqsi in Hargeisa.i don’t know how much land she has though.

What are the land prices there in Somali? Anyone here have some land. What do you plan on doing With it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-31_3-56-46.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-31_3-56-46.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 297
Depends where in Somalia, in the Koonfur land prices are more expensive than in thr Bari. My family don't own any land in the koonfur but only near buuhoodle and bosaso.

It really depends

I've been asking for ages about land prices in somaliland and no one has answered. I just want to buy a 100 ha farm land in the greenest part of the country once i start earning.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
a Lot of my fob cousins I just found out had recently purchased some land back home. I didn’t here the price but supposedly it’s a lot of land.

I know my mother purchased some land years ago. She plans on building a duqsi in Hargeisa.i don’t know how much land she has though.

What are the land prices there in Somali? Anyone here have some land. What do you plan on doing With it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you can't keep the land or be sure that the land has been sold to someone else it'll be hard. People are frauds, there's really no way of verifying things.

"Skate park" ---> "Scooter community" Shame on you!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
If you can't keep the land or be sure that the land has been sold to someone else it'll be hard. People are frauds, there's really no way of verifying things.

"Skate park" ---> "Scooter community" Shame on you!
All the skaters I knew when I was younger ended up becoming menaces to society. Meanwhile all the scooter kids i knew just vape now and go to school.

Scooter kids>skater kids

Apollo

VIP
What can I gain from stocks. I’m interigued I never ever consider buying stocks.especialy stocks in Somalia

I am not too sure if now is the best time to buy. There has been a decade long bull market (up market). Risky to get in now, but there are strategies to get out before another 2008-like shitshow happens.

I heard you can get some hormuud stocks in Somalia. They're the largest telecommunication company in Somalia with mobile money banking, Internet etc..
You can't go wrong with them. I personally don't know the process of getting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending