How masculine are you facial wise? take the test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
, that's what you are in the West. :farole:

If you want to maybe one day turn into a real man go back home before you become one of these calcaaling sissies on forums :yacadiim:

I've already been back home, I was there for the entire length of 2016, I've seen it all and I'm ready to move. The question is, are You? :shaq:

black

live and let die.
I'm trolling the weak and feebles niggas that get triggered by jokes, is you one of them saaxib?:mjlol:

I'll let you go out of my to relentlessly insult these effeminate men. Very feminine and lady like of you, n'est-ce pas? :mjpls:

And no madame, I'm not one to partake. :mjohreally:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
This folks is why I've only dated foreigners and why I'm currently dating a miskeen Habesha female :manny:

@Thatsomaligirl loves arguing and being loudmouth like the typical ratchet Somali female.She argues for the sake of arguing and enjoys chaos :lolbron:

I feel bad for any man that has deal with such females on day to day basis and resist the urge to slap them across the face

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
I've already been back home, I was there for the entire length of 2016, I've seen it all and I'm ready to move. The question is, are You? :shaq:
No western Somali man for me thank you, who knows how many stds you guys have. :farole:

I'll let you go out of my to relentlessly insult these effeminate men. Very feminine and lady like of you, n'est-ce pas? :mjpls:

And no madame, I'm not one to partake. :mjohreally:
You sure seemed triggered to me, as for my femininity I'm secure enough about it not to Photoshop it to 100%:siilaanyolaugh:

This folks is why I've only dated foreigners and why I'm currently dating a miskeen Habesha female :manny:

@Thatsomaligirl loves arguing and being loudmouth like the typical ratchet Somali female.She argues for the sake of arguing and enjoys chaos :lolbron:

I feel bad for any man that has deal with such females on day to day basis and resist the urge to slap them across the face
Allah you're a Habesha lover???? HAHAHAHAHAHA

You'll let your kids eat this shit?? akhas don't call yourself Somali from now on

iu

black

live and let die.
You sure seemed triggered to me, as for my feminity I'm secure enough about it not to Photoshop it to 100%:siilaanyolaugh:

:ohreally: Is that so? Allow me to indulge. I'm sure a French Xalimo with the femme fatale factor going can truly uplift this ungodly thread. :russsmug:

Gambar

VIP

We aren't loud mouths.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
No western Somali man for me thank you, who knows how many stds you guys have. :farole:

You sure seemed triggered to me, as for my femininity I'm secure enough about it not to Photoshop it to 100%:siilaanyolaugh:

You'll let your kids eat this shit?? akhas don't call yourself Somali from now on

iu

How rude, BTW guys back there ain't much different, in fact you're in for a shock in terms of their behaviour. :mjpls:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
We aren't loud mouths.
On average and compared to other ethnic groups...yes Somali females are loud.

Ofcourse not every Somali female is loud and there are miskeen ones but majority are loud and disrespectful :manny:

Can someone pull up that video of the Somali girl being loud af in the London tube :mjlol:

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer

iu
My blood and abtirsi is Somali and my kids will be Somali thanks to our patriarchal society :mjohreally:

In aad amuusantihin maad iss moodaan? Another thing is buuqa iyo qayladaa idinkaa ku wacan a lot of times. Admit it.
:dabcasar:
You'll have your habesha habaaring you in Somali in no time :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending