How many Somali-ajanbi marriages do you see where the ajanbi actually reverts?

I feel like it’s actually rare to see relationships where they revert. Instead the Somali just marries them gaalo

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I know a Somali-cadaan marriage in which the husband is a revert and they’ve been happily married for as long as I remember.

If anything I say its the other way around. Somali are usually uncompromising on faith even if the revert ain't the best Muslim they still make sure they convert before they marry them.

I see trends where Somali mostly men merry ajanbi women, she converts to Islam then she has a couple of kids when things go south she goes back to being non-muslim, I am not sure what happens to kids though hopefully they stay Muslim. I have seen these cases with Arabs as well.

I don’t think most people convert for me person. A lot of the time it’s just to get the family of your back and keep it moving.

It’s fake conversions for the most part just to shut the family up unless they met them after they already reverted

My uncle is married to a white woman who supposedly reverted but still lives a gaalo lifestyle and even celebrates Christmas with their kids. I ain’t ever seen her pray once. She just has no pork in the home lmao

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
It’s fake conversions for the most part just to shut the family up unless they met them after they already reverted

My uncle is married to a white woman who supposedly reverted but still lives a gaalo lifestyle and even celebrates Christmas with their kids. I ain’t ever seen her pray once. She just has no pork in the home lmao
I don’t get why he would marry a non religious woman though. Does he even pray himself? Is he practicing?