• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

How many people know you’re on SSPOT?

Ayubi

Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak"
VIP
I would be so embarrassed if anyone found out I use this forum and found out my username. I said a lot of shameful and embarrassing things on here. I'm a totally different person in real life. In real life, People think I'm cool and that nice guy who minds his business.

The only person who seen me use this forum was my dad. He doesn't know what it is but I remember I was fixing my laptop and the screen was frozen, he seen @Nilotufian's post and scrolled through, I took the laptop away and deleted my history

I still cringe thinking about it:jcoleno:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
On my old account @Professor I would be pissed if people knew that was me. I said some crazy shit on that account wallahi. This one I would still be hesitant but I think I could play it off. Like I use it for the history section or some shit excuse.

Macalin M

Ciyaalka xaafada
VIP
My friend saw but I just told him i was looking at some politics bs and this site was a hyperlink.

Enigma

UK&Exkhaleeji lander
VIP
I would be so embarrassed if anyone found out I use this forum and found out my username. I said a lot of shameful and embarrassing things on here. I'm a totally different person in real life. In real life, People think I'm cool and that nice guy who minds his business.

The only person who seen me use this forum was my dad. He doesn't know what it is but I remember I was fixing my laptop and the screen was frozen, he seen @Nilotufian's post and scrolled through, I took the laptop away and deleted my history

I still cringe thinking about it:jcoleno:

I hope that I never have to experience what you had to go thru:stressed: