• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

How many people know you’re on SSPOT?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
Imagine a Caadaan person engaging in FKD after reading up on Somali history :mjlol:
We’ve had cadaans on Somali forums before. James Dahl and Grant on somnet. Idk where James disappeared to but Grant comes on SS here and there these days. Grant used to be in south Somalia back in the day.

Shmurda

Nothing is ever yours, it's only your turn.
Im pretty sure my hooyo has seen me scrolling thru this site but she dpesnt know what it is :kanyeshrug:

If anyone found out i'd off myself :francis:

Yukon_Niner

Civic nationalism is de way
VIP
It's a public platform, where does it say you can't be Cadaan?

I promised him hot Mali girls but he said sorry i get enough girls from Bumble and Tinder :gucciwhat:
So was stormfront, you see them inviting non-whites?

May this place continue to be a haven of Somali trolls

There’s one person who knows I’m on here. I’ve been deleting a lot of my old posts because of that. I’ve qarxised myself on here so many times smh. I treat this place like my personal diary. I’m going to be more cautious from now on.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
There’s one person who knows I’m on here. I’ve been deleting a lot of my old posts because of that. I’ve qarxised myself on here so many times smh. I treat this place like my personal diary. I’m going to be more cautious from now on.
:deadpeter:
The other day few people quoted your post. I had to delete them all. Just remember whenever you post something someone will likely quote you and ruin your chances of saving yourself from the embarrassment.

Next time don’t get caught slipping.:ufdup:

Yeah

my dumbass use to show face on this site and a few people that I know in real life messaged me saying they know I’m on sspot :mjcry:

i was so naive back than

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
Yeah

my dumbass use to show face on this site and a few people that I know in real life messaged me saying they know I’m on sspot :mjcry:

i was so naive back than
Our pics are still up on that one thread from years back.:bell::jcoleno: