• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

How many people know you’re on SSPOT?

Karim

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
VIP
Hello Nooooooooooooo!!!
It would ruin my life wallaahi.
The egregious things I've said on sspot is shameful wallaahi. Irl people see me as cool, calculated and religious individual. It would certainly tarnish my reputation forever.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
I always thought Kobe looked Somali. He was mariin, tall and lean and had a bidaar at a young age.
LoL one my cousin kid looks like him. Why do you think we’re Kobe fans lol we saw a dude that looks like us balling and we fell in love with his game.

Another player who looks like Somali is Lou Williams even tho he has rejected the claims on twitter few times we still claim him.:lolbron::drakekidding:

LoL one my cousin kid looks like him. Why do you think we’re Kobe fans lol we saw a dude that looks like us balling and we fell in love with his game.

Another player who looks like Somali is Lou Williams even tho he has rejected the claims on twitter few times we still claim him.:lolbron::drakekidding:
Even Kobe’s mannerisms and facial expressions were Somali as hell. Only thing diff was that he wasn’t a mommas boy. In fact, he didn’t speak to her for years. A geeljire would NEVA! :fittytousand:

Hello Nooooooooooooo!!!
It would ruin my life wallaahi.
The egregious things I've said on sspot is shameful wallaahi. Irl people see me as cool, calculated and religious individual. It would certainly tarnish my reputation forever.
What you say on here still matters. Even more so because when you leave this earth, your words will be on the internet forever. So my advice is to speak wisely.

Karim

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
VIP
What you say on here still matters. Even more so because when you leave this earth, your words will be on the internet forever. So my advice is to speak wisely.
I will quit this site soon and ask the admin to delete my posts.

Showed my cadaan colleague this site once, he saw rkelly's thread titles and thought it was another Worldstar :icon lol: i asked him to join but he doesn't see the appeal :icon neutral:

Yukon_Niner

The next worst thing since Bogans on Ice
Showed my cadaan colleague this site once, he saw rkelly's thread titles and thought it was another Worldstar :icon lol: i asked him to join but he doesn't see the appeal :icon neutral:
Why the fuck you showing your cadaan coworker this site, maxa kaa qaldan?:faysalwtf: