How many people know you’re on SSPOT?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
VIP
I qarxis'd myself with info on here my cousin found my account out LMFAO. Also it won't be long before some other peeps find out who I am too.

:kendrickcry:

Odkac WRLD

Crown Prince of the Beesha.
VIP
Lol my life would be ruined if people knew

I’m a completely different person irl I’m miskiin kkkkk

I qarxis'd myself with info on here my cousin found my account out LMFAO. Also it won't be long before some other peeps find out who I am too.

:kendrickcry:
How? What’d you say? Always put stuff in spoilers I just recently learned the large vol of ppl that creep but don’t create a account

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
Staff Member
God forbid anyone I know irl finds out my name on here and digs up the xaar I’ve posted throughout the years.:damedamn:

Speaking of that I really need to go back to one thread I made two years back and delete it or else my reputation would be ruined. :damn: I’m nin sharaf leh irl but xoolo daaqaya on SS.:bell:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
VIP
Damn you gotta becareful walaal lol social media can get you like that I almost did something similar treating this site like a second social media platform rather than a black hole.

your friend is a good sleuth though
That person lurks as well which is what makes this more funny XDD idc though its not someone i dislike so its gucci

Desert Flower

Maxaad rabtaa?
God forbid anyone I know irl finds out my name on here and digs up the xaar I’ve posted throughout the years.:damedamn:

Speaking of that I really need to go back to one thread I made two years back and delete it or else my reputation would be ruined. :damn: I’m nin sharaf leh irl but xoolo daaqaya on SS.:bell:
I always thought Kobe looked Somali. He was mariin, tall and lean and had a bidaar at a young age.

Only my boss and coworker. Since I work in an office and spend most of my time on the net to waste time. They seen it and ask my what’s somalispot. When I say it’s forum they don’t believe it and think it’s a dating site and I’m chatting to girls

Latest posts