How many of you would prefer to live like this granny in the wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Wow, big ups to her. The simple life is best for the soul, but no doubt-- it also tends to be overly romanticized. The reality is one of inconvenience, discomfort, extreme discipline, and lots of hard work.

As much as I'd like to believe I would do this...honestly, I don't even think I could survive without Wi-fi.

Bohol

VIP
Wow, big ups to her. The simple life is best for the soul, but no doubt-- it also tends to be overly romanticized. The reality is one of inconvenience, discomfort, extreme discipline, and lots of hard work.

As much as I'd like to believe I would do this...honestly, I don't even think I could survive without Wi-fi.

What discomfort many people in Somalia live in the wild.

Ceel Lahelay
OLjLIxN.jpg

Maybe some halimo thrown into the mix I can see myself living in the wild. :ohhhdamn:
Now we are talking.:salute:
a young sexy halimo could trap me there. what about being bored tho? wtf could u possibly do in the jungle?
Now if you have never lived in a big city, u could survive, but having gotten used to the western live, entertainment and all, how would you adjust? Even the futo of that young halimo wouldn't help.

Bohol

VIP
Now we are talking.:salute:
a young sexy halimo could trap me there. what about being bored tho? wtf could u possibly do in the jungle?
Now if you have never lived in a big city, u could survive, but having gotten used to the western live, entertainment and all, how would you adjust? Even the futo of that young halimo wouldn't help.

Living in the wild doesn't mean completely off-grid you can still have your own TV and internet. :lolbron:

TooMacaan

VIP
What discomfort many people in Somalia live in the wild.

Ceel Lahelay
OLjLIxN.jpg
Yea many people have lived it [and continue to live it], ofc, but it'd be super hard to get used to once you've already had a taste of tech. I get withdrawal symptoms when a bad storm knocks out the power for a couple days alone...I can't imagine doing this forever:jaynerd::nahgirl:.

Living in the wild doesn't mean completely off-grid you can still have your own TV and internet. :lolbron:
no, it means ur completely off grid. that lady didn't even have electricity. isn't that place cold? how does she stay there in the winter?

Bohol

VIP
Yea many people have lived it [and continue to live it], ofc, but it'd be super hard to get used to once you've already had a taste of tech. I get withdrawal symptoms when a bad storm knocks out the power for a couple days alone...I can't imagine doing this forever:jaynerd::nahgirl:.

In the wild you will no longer be Ethiopian that will help you adapt. :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending