How many of you use your Apple Pay off of you phone whenever you’re paying for something, even after the grocery.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Relax man, I guarantee all these innovations were invented in America :deadmanny:

Actually that’s the joke.

America probably did but never introduced it until COVID hit. Australia had contactless cards and Apple Pay for almost a decade now.

I remember when I was in uni and my American friends couldn’t tap their cards to pay for stuff.

I remember they had to use Venmo to transfer money instead of using their bank lol.

Actually that’s the joke.

America probably did but never introduced it until COVID hit. Australia had contactless cards and Apple Pay for almost a decade now.

I remember when I was in uni and my American friends couldn’t tap their cards to pay for stuff.

I remember they had to use Venmo to transfer money instead of using their bank lol.
350 million people, depending on the city some are more ahead. San Fransisco is more tech savy than a West Virginia. Ive been using touch pay on my card for years and have never used Venmo.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
350 million people, depending on the city some are more ahead. San Fransisco is more tech savy than a West Virginia. Ive been using touch pay on my card for years and have never used Venmo.

One of my friends is from San Fran and didn’t use touch pay until they came to Aus.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hate using it any Nearby Wifi your connected too can potentially hack your bank details. Dont forget skimmers, atleast with chipped cards I have fraud insurance