Jeesto

VIP
Learn Arabic before Somali?:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:
0J9b5.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Learn Arabic before Somali?:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:
0J9b5.gif
Arabic does look better on resumes. But I don’t even interact with arabs often. I only know like a majority of the first juz so I can pray. It does get annoying when I’m in the masjid sitting in lectures just listening to an imam give a lecture only in Arabic. The entire time I’m just lost.

If I learn Somali I can communicate with family that don’t speak English.i can communicate with other Somalis as well.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Learn Arabic for the purpose of understanding the Quran. Don't learn it to communicate with Smelly and goat F Arabs.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Arabic does look better on resumes. But I don’t even interact with arabs often. I only know like a majority of the first juz so I can pray. It does get annoying when I’m in the masjid sitting in lectures just listening to an imam give a lecture only in Arabic. The entire time I’m just lost.

If I learn Somali I can communicate with family that don’t speak English.i can communicate with other Somalis as well.
Wtf they’re plenty Somali imams who preach in Somali. So what your saying is that you have to learn Arabic first to understand a sand preaching?
:russ:

OP your first priority should be to speak Somali. When u can talk to your extended family then learn Arabic. Useful language to learn :ehh:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Thanks to the little higaad I learnt when I was 6/7, I can read the quran really well. Can't write, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending