How many children?

All the women here, how many kids (if any) are you planning to have in the future.

Ik someone who is adamant that they don’t want any kids because of the lifelong commitment, and the toll it takes on you physically and emotionally. Not to mention the economic cost of children. But then I always hear some women say things like people who don’t want kids always change their minds when they find the right person.

It’s always best to have less children and raise them to a better standard, and you are able to focus on them more in comparison to having 5 or something.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I'm 80% adamant on never wanting any, it just seems so unnatural. But there's that stupid maternalistic 20% that loses all logic when I see an adorable baby.

download.jpeg-31.jpg

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Having babies seems unnatural? wallahi you're a troll.
Why are you in womens business horta? And yes it's unnatural, there's so many complications and long time affects a mother faces. There's even a Somali saying women say to eachother when a mother announces her pregnancy, "you have one foot in the grave". Your privilege of being a guy makes you think it's all easy breezy but it's far from it.

Here's a few but there's much more

Why are you in womens business horta? And yes it's unnatural, there's so many complications and long time affects a mother faces. There's even a Somali saying women say to eachother when a mother announces her pregnancy, "you have one foot in the grave". Your privilege of being a guy makes you think it's all easy breezy but it's far from it.

I never said childbirth was easy , i just refuted the claim its not natural. Its the most natural thing for a human to do.

Easy or hard doesn't matter Surviving & procreating are the core essence of any living thing
Its literally the most natural we can do

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
How?
Don't women sacrifice a lot ? Born & raise a child is the most selfless act a women can do 🤣 only act coming close is dying for someone
No raising them is not what's selfish. Having them in the first place is. We're already overpopulated and so many orphans to adopt but people only want extensions of themselves. Most parents I feel only want someone they can mold and shape into what they could never be not a free thinking human....or they were just horny and not thinking straight. Either way selfish.

No raising them is not what's selfish. Having them in the first place is. We're already overpopulated and so many orphans to adopt but people only want extensions of themselves. Most parents I feel only want someone they can mold and shape into what they could never be not a free thinking human....or they were just horny and not thinking straight. Either way selfish.
Having own children is a primal instinct, I mean what's stopping you from adopting?
I personally can't imagine having the same bond to an adopted child as my own .
Maybe if you adopt them as babies .

If mean in western countries people having less children than never before & still not adopting.
It won't change much if we have less children

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Having own children is a primal instinct, I mean what's stopping you from adopting?
I personally can't imagine having the same bond to an adopted child as my own .
Maybe if you adopt them as babies .

If mean in western countries people having less children than never before & still not adopting.
It won't change much if we have less children
Adopting is for in your 50s when you're to old for own kids(and don't want to deal with the buuq of a baby) so you adopt a 5-10 year old.

:win:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Unnatural???
:williamswtf:
Girrrl. It's like an alien has taken over your body. Your organs, limbs, emotions, mental health, teeth, hair etc. Nothing is yours anymore.

This is what pregnancy did to this 35 year old woman-

She looks like a 70 year old homeless heroin addict