How many camels are you worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
In 1800 , old Somali father asked his 7 sons to find their lost camels and recover them, acouple day trip and huge ground to cover so he explained to them which directions each will take and the area to look for.

After a day of a search two of his sons end up meeting and discovering the camel between them, they suddenly thought about ditching their brothers and skipping the cattle to nearby region, they started to divide the cattle between them but unfortunately one camel was left and they foolishly started argueing who who should get and deserve it.

Another son heard all the commotion and discovered these two brother's holding each other one collar with a dusty spear, they explained what they planned and how they want to divide the camels amongst them and not go back home.

The third brother was persuaded too and the camels were divided into three this time, it divides into three with one extra camel for each to claim like before, another fight over the same scenario with each new brother ,untill the camels divided perfectly to all the 7 brothers with no extras, how many livestock/camels did they had?

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
5805.jpg

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Between 100-300.

:bell:

119?

This guys is nuts and confused me too and I think I forget the number but I am pretty sure it is between 300 and thousand not hundred my bad
:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
301 is the only multiple of 7 in that range that's one above a number that is divisible by 1-6 so I'm confused as to what else to would be....

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
301 is the only multiple of 7 in that range that's one above a number that is divisible by 1-6 so I'm confused as to what else to would be....

Congratulations smart pants.:samwelcome:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You disappoint me. I thought it would be an actual riddle, not a math problem...

I got one for you, What is one thing you can find in Australia,Europe and even can find it in Africa but you can never find in Asia?

:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.