How long you had that wallet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I just got rid of one that I had for 4 yeats

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I've had the same wallet for 10 years now lmao I carry it with me everywhere and never lost it once Alx. Interesting thing about those side purses I linked up with my cousin and his friends from UK in Hargeisa and they all had those side purses . My parents and all the females we were chatting to in restaurants all made fun of their purses. Sadly now that purse trend is starting here in America some NBA players and rappers rock them now so of course you know the hipsters do too.

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

I've had the same wallet for 10 years now lmao I carry it with me everywhere and never lost it once Alx. Interesting thing about those side purses I linked up with my cousin and his friends from UK in Hargeisa and they all had those side purses . My parents and all the females we were chatting to in restaurants all made fun of their purses. Sadly now that purse trend is starting here in America some NBA players and rappers rock them now so of course you know the hipsters do too.
I don’t see guys wearing purses lol, what do you mean by side purses? Can you add a pic?

092697ab7825674609cf82501775e424.jpg

The guy on the left is JR Smith he plays basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers with LeBron James. He's rocking that purse / side bag shit now too
Oh okay, thnx. That’s not cute but it doesn’t look as bad as I was picturing it to be :confused:

I personally wouldn't wear it but its hella useful instead of carrying stuff in your pockets. I'm a alpha male so I can't wear a purse , maybe these betas can check what other colors these come in.
Oh? :icon lol:

I feel bad. You only have your pockets. I can get away with carrying my life in my handbags but you’ll be called gay for even thinking about it
:mjkkk:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Snapchat-891024249.jpg

Wallet belonged to my awoowe AUN.

THE ONLY OTHER MAN IN MY FAMILY I HAD A DEEP CONNECTION WITH.

A REAL GEELJIRE.

Im rocking it 3 strong years.

DC5D36B9-B56A-4DCB-B3D9-609B064B3BF4.jpeg

In Sweden the people that first used purses like this were drug dealers. They used to put their product in the purse and sell it in the streets.

But then it became a trend here and everybody and their mother are using it.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I have had same belt and wallet for like 7 years and finally gotten rid of them. They are too subtle to notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.