How Long Will Putin Russia Last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Is this just a phase or is this the new russia for centuries to come? we need to read if it is something that will be passed onto every leader after putin and is a shared foreign policy because if it is, it doesn't matter if he has an official USSR or if he has client states, the same thing your just free to operate with possibly a gun or other leverage to your head in your region or even somewhere else.

I am sure he knows when a certain politician seeks guns for his factions from his supply stores cause they just go and buy it from some little re-seller in his region. Considering how bad he could've of gotten even like what's happening in Syria, there is no advantage when he increases the type of weapons in your regional store as all warring parties upgrade and check each other, only thing that increases is your dead bodies nothing else.

We are very lucky we had just small weaponry available, it's better fighting a low intensity war cause you can still win with strategy and the death toll is minimal and you still achieve the win or control of the other area, it's not the weapons and how big damage you do because the other side will do the same if it's available to him.

If this is the new russia for a few centuries, they are very reliable and dont have this up and down crap and stooges placed in their admins, they wipe anyone out who disturbs them. You can't use a game he mastered back on himself, it's pointless. The best hope we have is having a good relationship with him so we can keep that silk road stable while we venture off on our own path.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If the EU are neutralized which is what he is aiming for thru a relationship is my guess, he has strong hands in east asian areas like north korea and china who are disturbed by america also. Plus his got the 57 muslim brotherhood project happening on the side and Iran shia vision which is the same and he will unite them or at least make them cooperate and payback for reagan but it will be much bigger this time it wont be disunited rebel groups the americans tried. If he can secure the caliphate ring the chinese market so it can keep making its money in a new market and switch from america. China uses africa for its energy now, so it doesnt care for red sea damage.

Terrorism only got really large when this man came on the scene. The world changed around his time, the death toll has been increasing unless your blind of course. Russians do get revenge, look what they did to siyad. 30 years and we broke down so far ppl said we lost hope in any peace cause the war just kept changing along the new geopolitical themes as our cuqdad filled leaders run to their gun supply stores on either side of the west or russia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is a serious problem between the americans and russians, and usually ppl will deflect it to terrorism, qatar, this and that. That's when you have the duterte said f*ck YOU on tv, you see the problem but noone is answering it nor do you have an answer for it. Did moscow fall into chaos or was it just his arms? if it was just his arms, he may just seek revenge on breaking american arms and call it even cause he could've upped our conflict anytime.

We didn't even insult much other then cut ties and tell him to leave mogadishu, we didnt disturb his soviet power other then lose that red sea link and that asset berbera and those arms he gave us, thats all he lost with us and we paid 30 years for it. So ninku aarsigisa ma aha mid caadi ah.

We couldn't see beyond greater somali project. For one port, arms, and losing red sea client he still had others sxb there like yemen, ethiopia, we paid 30 years for just that. America sidu uu wasi doono ayaa ah mid boqol sano gaadhi karto. There u go when your own interest matter too much, you may lose 30 years for it.

We cut the ties first, he responded sxb those russians. We became sitting duck and ethiopia was not stopped to take it down, it DISOBEYED. The scary thing is the scramble after that which is still there today and his little stores around yemen.

If we could get a clean slate it would be good and say we were blinded by our interests and that may come with sacrifices and westerners saudis in the neighborhood. A neutrality would be the score here, no advantage on either side, as long as one doesnt have an edge, it shouldnt matter to them but you never know niyahow you talking from back position for disobeying last time.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If we can get an oman deal that would be great in return yemen stores ban any supplies here obviously UNOFFICIALLY, they cant provide shit to us if the russians dont allow it. If it means negiotating further, we may have too for security. Thats why we need a solid shared foreign policy and say it aint changing and if it does, it will cause the nation to crumble thats how important it is. Not this shaky up and down stuff and new leader who thinks he is hero.

If your foreign policy goes up and down around a gun to your head, your going up and down with the bullets to it as you ride the changes which comes with responses. Security aspects must not be negiotable, regardless for whatever goats or livestocks your selling.

As long we keep our end of the bargain and YES WE MUST at all cost, if he calls up and says you breached this and that RECTIFY IT IMMEDIATELY or work out what breaches include. I am sure we will be in moscows banned clientele for any of our opportunist leaders when they go to yemen to turn their ideas into reality on the ground with our bodies lying there. Iyo nimankasi faraha kala baxa, amaan haka helan hawl kale bay uu socodane.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am watching their history and it's nothing like americas, its only 200 years old. These guys have had ups and downs and glory and chaos and it's all written down for them to review, their is just to much to work against there, stuff we havent even seen they know. They know peace and how to hold it and they know chaos also and how to hold it, go watch their history and if u think they dont translate that into today world and add to it you kidding yourself.

That's probably why their more mature then americans, it's due to history and seeing both sides and writting it down and adding to it and working how it could've handled this and that. Maybe look into Afghanistan they must've of done something real bad, you just go by the death toll. If taliban is using soviet gear, the same deal again their is a store somewhere and he aint making it but reselling.

Saudi will be a like a genocide if they dont watch themselves cause of the importance, we were just like western part of the red sea shipping link only. We didn't hurt the USSR as much as they still had clients all over the red sea link, the afghans must of hurt them really bad.

We can gain alot from moscow in mind areas like they did for themselves, however it must be cautious, we dont want to scale up to far important, cause it come with higher death tolls. If we can do that with russians, chinese, americans were we gain alot but for little role of importance in the existing world, we got a good win, the second u scale up like the saudis you gambling millions of lives now.

Syria must be really important REALLY IMPORTANT, those death tolls dont happen for non importance. They have ranks of importance in all their networks and any breaches means the punishment fits your importance.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We gonna have to use a similar method if we develop foreign policy that is independent and as it grows, where it hurts us, the punishment reflects. Your playing with death sxb when u cut deals with these russians, if u think ur smart and u can win or do games, they laughing only they have supply stores everywhere I assume there is a hotspot.

I think all we were in the chain of russians in the red sea is back up facilities in-case one falls over in another vassal state. 30 years sxb just backup bases.

They are really dangerous people, I thought it was all hype and movies, these guys dont play around. Whats scary is putin never yells, angry, calm just like they was calm when evicted from somalia, they knew what would happen.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can see why qatar signed up sxb, they get the job done these russians, his whole nation is locked down, there is no ups or downs with his policies, he is on a clear path and you just join up where u meet up in the path thats all it is. The scary part is, how did the americans beat them, they must have even nastier game set up.

They never beat them actually, moscow still up, it doesnt matter if u cut his arms, the head is there, he can put back together and this time with history on his side. I dont think he will destroy america, cause america never destroyed moscow or maybe it did they suffered around 91 i remember and they added poisons like democracies to confuse russians. Plus they said this guy putin was there in berlin when it was going down.

I think russians dont care how u rule your home, their not like americans who export idealogy or poison, they want u reporting to moscow thats it and it's the HQ franchise of the world, what u do in your stores is up to u up untill a certain point.

I think their pretty negioable if they offered 95% of ogaden to siyad and siyad had not much leverage as the guns were from moscow, they took a loss to maintain order there on that channel and play the 'stand by' mode when needed.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
China is ok if you not in their region thank god, I am sure they have supply points also and it may also in the future in Africa, till then keep china second to security matters, when security is cleared and ok then everything else is up for discussion. Africans should stand up if china opens a gun supply store in djibouti and the AU should ban it if it has jurisdiction, we dont need different suppliers but I think the russian and chinese are working together, one on the economies, and the other on guns.

Never stand by when someone is operating in a game of death because there will always be one of among us who will think his hero and go there, its inevitable that he will go as he will be blinded by his own passions. You saw what the rwandans did with machettes, imagine that was chemicals, missiles guided, etc? as long as we keep the field light weapons, its light deaths but we can still win, we dont need to up the game.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Africa must remain neutral in international affairs, the less we involved, the more they can harm themselves and thats how bedouins survived when major powers wiped each other out, they kept roaming around in peace.

I think russians and americans have a rule not to use nukes, russia was losing it never used it. But there is gonna be a lot of dead bodies on the field. It seems like everything else is up for grabs, even chemicals are starting to be used in syria. Thats probably why they dont use it, if u lose the field, u dont wanna risk losing yourself also, u can regroup again for the field another day. It makes sense, it be unlikely any nukes will ever be used or it means you lose ever returning tommorow.

The nukes are just a message, lets end it there, ive lost the field, ill be back tommorow sort of thing guarantee, ensures u can still be operating. It's not really a tool to harm others but to ensure u can come back in the field. They seem to come back pretty quick the soviets, 10 years only.

Last edited:
Putin use to be mayor of St Petersburg in the 90s, waa caasimada labaad.

Second most populated region.

Nonless he got KGB intelligence background tobecome most influential oligar at Kremlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts