How long do you plan on living in the west

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lately I have been day dreaming about returning back home, I am just waiting on peace insha'allah and I am sure thing will drastically improve in the next 10 years. I have no desire to live in a big city though, my aim to buy large amount of land somewhere close to a water source and ocean. I plan to slowly build a house and develop the land to grow my own food with a borehole near by and a septic tank, use solar panel and/or wind turbine to generate electricity for my needs.

You get my drift, I am planning, researching and saving up in the mean time :)

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Lately I have been day dreaming about returning back home, I am just waiting on peace insha'allah and I am sure thing will drastically improve in the next 10 years. I have no desire to live in a big city though, my aim to buy large amount of land somewhere close to a water source and ocean. I plan to slowly build a house and develop the land to grow my own food with a borehole near by and a septic tank, use solar panel and/or wind turbine to generate electricity for my needs.

You get my drift, I am planning, researching and saving up in the mean time :)

U should return after Farmaajo.
He has something against reer Baidoa :(

'I'm gonna raise my kids in somalia to get them away from these degenerate backwards western countries.' Ok den
1556387507167.jpg

I don't really care which country I'm in (as long as it isn't a warzone) but I'm wherever my family is. I can't imagine getting married and moving back to somalia and all my siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews aunts and uncles are all together and I'm all alone in a foreign country:/

You guys do realise the west can kick you out anytime they want.look up what happened to the windrush generation in the uk.They deported people who lived there for more than 50 years

Trending

Latest posts