How is music haram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can the lord prohibit music when it sounds so soothing to the ears, as if it had escaped the heavens to serenade the children of adam. Whilst i agree some music is from shaaitan i.e rock (marilyn manson etc etc) but some of it i am enchanted by it how can something so beautiful be haram especially classical music.Let me know your thoughts.

:banderas::banderas:

In the 90s Somalis used to say TV is haram.
I understand having boundaries like not wanting our women to act like western s is one i uphold dearly, but to make everything haram is to make life boring. In that case we might as well all be angels with no free will.

I understand having boundaries like not wanting our women to act like western s is one i uphold dearly, but to make everything haram is to make life boring. In that case we might as well all be angels with no free will.

I don’t believe in living within boundaries that others have made.

Western s are happier and more free.

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
Waryaa afka her
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Beautified for those who disbelieve is the life of this world, and they ridicule those who believe. But those who fear Allah are above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Whoever desires the reward of this world - then with Allah is the reward of this world and the Hereafter. And ever is Allah Hearing and Seeing.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment -

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely.

Save yourself

32841614e1c0202d955fcd7b7120131e.jpg

Waryaa afka her
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Beautified for those who disbelieve is the life of this world, and they ridicule those who believe. But those who fear Allah are above them on the Day of Resurrection. And Allah gives provision to whom He wills without account.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Paradise is not [obtained] by your wishful thinking nor by that of the People of the Scripture. Whoever does a wrong will be recompensed for it, and he will not find besides Allah a protector or a helper.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Whoever desires the reward of this world - then with Allah is the reward of this world and the Hereafter. And ever is Allah Hearing and Seeing.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Those who take disbelievers as allies instead of the believers. Do they seek with them honor [through power]? But indeed, honor belongs to Allah entirely.

Save yourself
Why can't we have both?

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
Why can't we have both?
Allah, the Exalted, says:

“O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger (Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)), and those of you (Muslims) who are in authority.” (4:59)

:shookgabre::bell::damnmusic::damedamn::lawd:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Waryaa afka her
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Save yourself
@Yaquub @BetterAkhlaq @Norwegian-Somali .. Its one thing to be a sinner and knowing your fault , but making what Allah made unlawful lawful that is a major sin and i would advice you guys to repent or atleast gain some knowledge May Allah guide you.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Beenta wa xaraan, isbadal intaa waqti haaysatid @Abdipapaya

@Yaquub @Norwegian-Somali

If it doesn't say it's haram in the Quran then you guys can suck it. I seek knowledge from the Quran, not from hadiths. NOWHERE IN THE QURAN, does it say that it's forbidden, what you say is literally a contradiction of what is valid in the Quran, disgusting!

The only hadith you should follow is the hadith of God, the QURAN.

God told the believers that His book, the Quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed.

All the verses here:
[6:19] Say, "Whose testimony is the greatest?" Say, "God's. He is the witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me, to preach it to you and whomever it reaches. Indeed, you bear witness that there are other gods beside God." Say, "I do not testify as you do; there is only one god, and I disown your idolatry."

[6:38] All the creatures on earth, and all the birds that fly with wings, are communities like you. We did not leave anything out of this book. To their Lord, all these creatures will be summoned.

[6:114] Shall I seek other than God as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.

[12:111] In their history, there is a lesson for those who possess intelligence. This is not fabricated Hadith; this (Quran)confirms all previous scriptures, provides the details of everything, and is a beacon and mercy for those who believe.
----
If God deemed it necessary to add, then we would've had more than one Quran. We clearly don't.

:mjswag:

[18:109] Say, "If the ocean were ink for the words of my Lord, the ocean would run out, before the words of my Lord run out, even if we double the ink supply."

[31:27] If all the trees on earth were made into pens, and the ocean supplied the ink, augmented by seven more oceans, the words of God would not run out. God is Almighty, Most Wise.

----
The only reason God is allowing the spreading of these hadith.

[Quran 6:112-113] We have permitted the enemies of every prophet - human and jinn devils - to inspire in each other FANCY WORDS , in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their FABRICATIONS. This is to let the minds of those who do not believe in the Hereafter listen to such FABRICATIONS, and accept them, and thus expose their real convictions.

[6:115] The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
----

Don't even dare to call me a sinner you dipshit, you're literally going against the Lords words. @wawenka

:mybusiness:

You cunts always run to the hadiths, be proper muslims and actually follow the Quran.
Music is haram kulaha. :russ::russ:

Last edited:
@Jim Crow You are a follower of the hadiths, please explain if I'm wrong, as I don't see where in the Quran it mentions music is haram.
In suraat Al luqmaan there's ayah 6 وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ
Many scholars say لهو الحديث is music

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
In suraat Al luqmaan there's ayah 6 وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَشْتَرِي لَهْوَ الْحَدِيثِ لِيُضِلَّ عَن سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَيَتَّخِذَهَا هُزُوًا أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مُّهِينٌ
Many scholars say لهو الحديث is music
stop.. :kodaksmiley:

That's like saying when you're watching a movie, you're deviating from Islam, so many things would haram if people perceive it in that way.

Last edited:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I found this hadith interesting, you guys might be right: الأحاديث هي غبية من الولايات المتحدة من الولايات المتحدة من الولايات المتحدة

stop.. :kodaksmiley:

That's like saying when you're watching a movie, you're deviating from Islam, so many things would haram if people perceive it in that way.
I'm only telling you what some scholars say btw hadiths aren't dumb of course some are false but don't say hadith are dumb because essentially you're saying what the prophet said is dumb

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
I'm only telling you what some scholars say btw hadiths aren't dumb of course some are false but don't say hadith are dumb because essentially you're saying what the prophet said is dumb
You know what I mean when I say hadiths are dumb, the vast majority of them are autistic.

Hadiths aren't necessary, the only hadith you need is the hadith of God, also known as the Quran to claim otherwise is to say that God didn't include all in the Quran, in which he did.

You know what I mean when I say hadiths are dumb, the vast majority of them are autistic.

Hadiths aren't necessary, the only hadith you need is the hadith of God, also known as the Quran to claim otherwise is to say that God didn't include all in the Quran, in which he did.

You are actually the most retarded sect wallahi quranists are more retarded than the rafidah and liberals. If we just had the Quran to rely on we wouldn't do half the things we have to do nor would we know how to do them i.e. prayer, fasting, zakat, hajj etc

Stop following your whims and desires, Music is haram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts