How important is Physical Attraction?

Sophisticate

Dalliance with Danger
Staff Member
Really sis? I believe in the Somali proverb of “kun la sheekayso, hal ka baxso” which basically means talk to a bunch and pick the best one. That’s just me though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My father taught me that proverb. :deadrose: Logically, it makes the most sense and I certainly have the opportunities to have a rolodex but it's not for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's actually a fun thread. What are your thoughts?
Great thread but kinda irrelevant to me at this point in my life.I may revisit this thread in my mid 20s when im done ploughing through the local Cadaan girls :pachah1:.In all seriousness I agree with most of the points being made in this thread, its unfair to expect women to compromise on something that we as men prioritise, meaning,why should we expect women to settle when settling is inconceivable in the mind of a man.

Sophisticate

Dalliance with Danger
Staff Member
Great thread but kinda irrelevant to me at this point in my life.I may revisit this thread in my mid 20s when im done ploughing through the local Cadaan girls :pachah1:.In all seriousness I agree with most of the points being made in this thread, its unfair to expect women to compromise on something that we as men prioritise, meaning,why should we expect women to settle when settling is inconceivable in the mind of a man.
I cannot approve of your extracurriculars young man.

But the rest of your response seems level-headed and reasonable. Women ought to pursue men that appeal to them on multiple levels especially in physical attractiveness if that's their aim.

Life must really suck being married to someone you're not even attracted to. I agree with you completely.

Are your parents trying to do the whole arraigned marriage thing for you? Or try to find random people from your tribe to set you up with? My sister is going through that right now and she rejected like 5 guys so far because she wasn't attracted to them

Last edited:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Isn't this a given? Why are people even discussing this? I personally would never get with a chick that doesn't find me attractive(very rare). I don't like leaching on girls that don't like me(rarely happens):reallymaury:
Person who wrote this is an ugly ass nigga, wa kikuyu Somali and dem men are yes men

If she finds me attractive and I’m paying mehr on top of that then I see that as a loss on my part

Trending

Latest posts