• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

How important is Physical Attraction?

Stop projecting. Seems like you didn't even read the first post regarding this thread.

I don't have the time, the care, nor the energy to engage in a conversation with you.

Good day sir.
Who cares. Who told you to quote me if you didn't want to? You can ignore it like you ignore decent Somali men who are not in the 1%.

CanoGeel

SHADAR ENGINEER.
Honestly, like ive seen it so many times... sometimes your not the cup of tea of some girl and it's not that your ugly she probably thinks she can do better. The moment you hit up her friend or some other girl she knows and your having fun, shits and giggles then suddenly that girl wants to insert herself in the picture.
Seven D shukansi move:salute:

Imagine being chaste our whole lives only to end up with men we aren't attracted to

I couldn't do that to myself or to him as I want to be able to enjoy being affectionate with my future husband.
100 percent sis!

I could understand if I had "my fun" and then decided to settle down with whomever. It makes sense why I put alot of stock into attraction because its super important and saves me from suffering in the intimacy department. I'd hate myself if I ended up with a man that im not attracted to. I would be SO miserable and take my ciil out on him.

CanoGeel

SHADAR ENGINEER.
I am 5'6, 120lb, receding hindi hair, dark skinned, high school level education, hard working but currently unemployed due to Cursed Covid, humble with good character, girls say am funny.

I'll stop here, press 1 for my luuq or good luck.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
This thread is about “physical attraction” only and yet some guys in here are getting triggered for no reason. Girls deserve to be with a man they find physically and sexually attractive too and attraction is a key component of a relationship. I don’t know why they make it seem that attractive men are scarce because they’re not. A lot of decent guys that are nowhere near the top 1% with decent career/salaries are hot too. You must be unattractive or insecure to get defensive about when a girl wants a man that is her type imao.

Nice to see you’re back!

Im shocked ngl bc I thought most dudes are pretty superficial, doesn’t matter what he looks like.

I like attractive men. I have male acquaintances that my mom asks me about re: a future but I’m not attracted, they’re not bad looking guys but they’re not my type. They all have a different look/personalities too but I still ain’t interested. I haven’t met a guy that I was really attracted to but I’d rather wait than settle. Being physically attracted to my spouse is really important to me. It’s not everything but I know that if I’m attracted I’ll give him the world. I wouldn’t be just to him otherwise.
Thanks happy to be back!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This thread is about “physical attraction” only and yet some guys in here are getting triggered for no reason. Girls deserve to be with a man they find physically and sexually attractive too and attraction is a key component of a relationship. I don’t know why they make it seem that attractive men are scarce because they’re not. A lot of decent guys that are nowhere near the top 1% with decent career/salaries are hot too. You must be unattractive or insecure to get defensive about when a girl wants a man that is her type imao.
They’re just projecting. I don’t pay them any mind. They want girls to believe that we have to settle for average looking men because that thinking benefits them. Forever is a long time and I’m not wasting my valuable time on earth with someone who’s unattractive to me.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
@Desert Flower coming with insane requirements

caadi iska dhig baayo, marry faraax from the xaafad and move on with life. it ain that deep

I've noticed Younger somali girls want the world while older somali girls have seen the world and just happy if the guy has a 9 to 5.:ftw9nwa:

caadi iska dhig baayo, marry faraax from the xaafad and move on with life. it ain that deep

I've noticed Younger somali girls want the world while older somali girls have seen the world and just happy if the guy has a 9 to 5.:ftw9nwa:

Wrong thread.

Talk yo shidh here. ^^

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
Honestly, like ive seen it so many times... sometimes your not the cup of tea of some girl and it's not that your ugly she probably thinks she can do better. The moment you hit up her friend or some other girl she knows and your having fun, shits and giggles then suddenly that girl wants to insert herself in the picture.
This is true wallahi

How are they insane? And besides, it ain't like I'm a slob. I know what I bring, so I can command whatever "insane" requirements I like. Just because you may not fit the profile doesn't mean another man won't.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
How are they insane? And besides, it ain't like I'm a slob. I know what I bring, so I can command whatever "insane" requirements I like. Just because you may not fit the profile doesn't mean another man won't.
You can only command that if you're at least a 9 out 10 in appearance (i highly doubt), you're a 9 out of 10 in intelligence & education (highly doubt), 9/10 in akhlaaq and personality (again highly doubt judging by your posts).

I'm a high status male abaayo, 6'2, gym rat, car, crib, living in London.

If you're all that then you would have no problems is all i'm saying

:ohno:

You can only command that if you're at least a 9 out 10 in appearance (i highly doubt), you're a 9 out of 10 in intelligence & education (highly doubt), 9/10 in akhlaaq and personality (again highly doubt judging by your posts).

I'm a high status male abaayo, 6'2, gym rat, car, crib, living in London.

If you're all that then you would have no problems is all i'm saying

LOOOL, look at you! The beauty of the internet is that one can present themselves to be whatever they want. If you're so amazing, why are you triggered by this month-old thread? Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot expect? Again, who are you to come to a conclusion about what I look like or my accolades? War ya ilahey yaqaan! Would posting my picture and CV make you feel better? You're nothing but a child masquerading as an adult. I don't have to prove shidh to you and your cronies. Alhamdulilah for self-worth and confidence.

Perhaps those negging techniques work on the women you entertain, but not me. Ano kale ma heli kartiid. :hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FDK Visionary
VIP
LOOOL, look at you! The beauty of the internet is that one can present themselves to be whatever we want.

If you're so amazing, why are you triggered by this thread? Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot expect?

Again, who are you to come to a conclusion about what I look like or my accolades? War ya ilahey yaqaan!

Would posting my picture and CV make you feel better? You're nothing but a child masquerading as an adult.
Why you getting triggered abaayo it aint that deep, I initially suspected that you weren't all that, but this emotional response confirmed my suspicions.

If you're really a 9/10 in looks, appearance, intelligence, education, akhlaaq and behaviour, i think you would have no problem in attracting the man you require.

The fact that you're having trouble getting that man (evidenced by this thread), proves there is something wrong with you, something you wish not to disclose on this board.

As for me, If you want receipts slide in my DMs ukhti and I'll show you.

Trending

Latest posts