How I grew an inch in height.

So I was 190.8cm and I had a really bad pelvic tilt I started doing alot of hangings for a few months and when I measured myself at the gym I was a fucking 193.0cm almost (6'4).

this pelvic tilt is very common among somalis happens due to weak core muscles + bad posture but can be fixed to show ur true height.
1718193690414.png

Last edited:
But that's not actually growing extra inches, now is it, saaxib? This is more like a guide on how to maximise your potential, but you can't maximise what isn't there to begin with (i.e. height).

Stop giving these pint-sized Faraaxs false hope.

Last edited:
But that's not actually growing extra inches, now is it, saaxib? This is more like a guide in how to maximise your potential, but you can't maximise what isn't there to begin with (i.e. height).

Stop giving these pint-sized Faraaxs false hope.
There are genuine ways to increase height using natural means

Probably just fixed your posture with those exercises.

If there was a genuine way to increase your height, then virtually every man would do it -- even 6'5 dudes like me.

Yeah, but my younger brother is 6'7 and my younger cousins are 6'8; I just want to tower over them for purely stupid reasons.
Insane genetics do nilotics also consume alot of dairy in the west also? Rice and pasta nerfed alot of Somalis here they could've pulled 6'4 if it wasn't for that.

Insane genetics do nilotics also consume alot of dairy in the west also? Rice and pasta nerfed alot of Somalis here they could've pulled 6'4 if it wasn't for that.

I think the general improvement in nutrition is allowing South Sudanese Nilotes to maximise their genetic potential; we definitely still consume milk and have also increased our protein intake...

..South Sudanese households really do need to increase meal times; they should also increase the consumption of proteins and fats

Trending