How I fought a racist Bantu in 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically there was this BLM movement event or rally and one black girl gave me this victimhood card and my friend looked at me and was about to burst his laugh and we both ended up laughing our asses off but there were so many Madows so we was like "Oh shit" and a Somali girl screamed at me about "our people are dying in America and Canada by racist white cops." I said that it has nothing to do with us and that we should worry about our country than this Zulu guy popped out of no where and said "You Somalians are anti-black." And I was like what is black and explained to him how black is a European terminology then he said "The Horn is occupied by you Arab invaders" and I told him South Africa originally belonged to Khoisan and Y'all are the invaders and he said "Bantu expansion is a white mans propaganda" and I explained to him basically how we Somalis are pure and native and the Somali girl was defending him. That fat pissed me off wallahi. I was about to slap her ass but anyways the Zulu guy said he's proud of his people slaughtering Somali businessmen in South Africa and I said I'm proud of my ancestors enslaving you filthy Bantus and selling them to Arabs and making alot of gwops and he started throwing hands and I grabbed his leg on some MMA shit and lifted him up on the air and slammed his back on the floor where I sat on top of him and starting throwing so many punches wallahi his face was busted and bleeding then my Somali friend was about to jump in for me but the BLM people stopped it and surprisingly they were Mostly whites. :mjlol:

My friend told the Somali girls how do you feel and most of them agreed with me but the fat was still defending that Madow and apparently the fat Somali chick boyfriend was the Zulu guy I beat up and she tried to hit me but luckily people stopped her because I would've treated her like a man.

Xalimos what do you think of this crazy ? :faysalwtf:

Anyways Somali people need to realize that Madows aren't our allies. :nahgirl:

Why are battymans commenting the same picture as if they are attracted to me just because I beat up a Zulu. Wallahi this happened in Torontoe last year and I sometimes feel like I have to share my history.

In this city, Somalis bully madows both mentally and physically. Anyways if you're not being serious on this thread then don't comment you s

You're talking like geeljire sanbuur.

No I don't but shout out to him though. He karbashes Madows just like me and alot y'all haven't seen how I look. I'm a f*cking beast in life that is 6.4 tall and very muscular. I've been training MMA since I was 14 years old not to mention my uncle owns a gym and he allows me to go to that gym for free.

I'm just sharing my personal experience with racist Madows and how blind Somalis can be due to this afro-centric nonsense.

r/ThatHappened

Wallahi this story is true and I have more to share about my personal history if I feel like it. I'm not copying anyone, I just feel like it would benefit other Somalis who read stuff on this forum.

Take your dead Reddit meme some where else you waste yute

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
She isn’t Xaalimo. Case closed.

I don’t care if her parents are somali. That chick has nothing to do with us. May she continue fighting for her boyfriends case. Habar qawan oo dhaqan xun. Uff, she has nothing to do with us.

She isn’t Xaalimo. Case closed.

I don’t care if her parents are somali. That chick has nothing to do with us. May she continue fighting for her boyfriends case, dashey. Habar qawan oo dhaqan xun has nothing to do with us.

Sis she traumatized me that day. How she was agreeing with Somalis being mixed, invaders, anti-black and still defending her boyfriend. I thought she was a crazy SJW BLM supporter but she started acting anti-Somali like wtf? After I karbashed that Zulu son of a b*tch, she wanted to punch me and took her jacket off and was like let's fight and wallahi I was about to squared up on that but everyone stopped it.

She was fat, didn't fully cover her hair and was kind of dark bronze skin colour type. I think Xalimos with those characteristics end up being pro-black, SJW and BLM supporter.

SumMo

very lowkey
Sis she traumatized me that day. How she was agreeing with Somalis being mixed, invaders, anti-black and still defending her boyfriend. I thought she was a crazy SJW BLM supporter but she started acting anti-Somali like wtf? After I karbashed that Zulu son of a b*tch, she wanted to punch me and took her jacket off and was like let's fight and wallahi I was about to squared up on that but everyone stopped it.

She was fat, didn't fully cover her hair and was kind of dark bronze skin colour type. I think Xalimos with those characteristics end up being pro-black, SJW and BLM supporter.
Well, that sure doesn’t sound like a Xaalimo the somali community would be thrilled to have. If the somalis won’t have you, just go for the blacks.
:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumMo

very lowkey
Even if you don't think black people dying in America has nothing to do with you, you should still care about their deaths...
I agree with you. Innocent lives being taken should be met with protests. But you should have your priorities straight.

I bet you none of these BLM Xaalimos have ever been to a protest regarding somalis and Somalia. When you care more about other peoples lives than your own people, there is a problem.

Same thing goes for those somalis who always post about Syria and Palestine, yet there is no trace of anything Somalia related on their timeline.

Well, that sure doesn’t sound like a Xaalimo the somali community would be thrilled to have. If the somalis won’t have you, just go for the blacks.
:bell:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well thankfully most Xalimos agreed with me but they couldn't say anything because that fat Xalimo was big and look stronger than them. Eventually she cried because her boyfriend's face was severely busted and I heard he went through ambulance service but I didn't see it because me and my friend ran away to our car and dipped because we heard the feds coming through.

Anyways this is how pro-black, SJW and BLM Xalimo supporters looks like.

blm-3.jpg

They could be bantu-somalis tho, by the looks of it. I heard there are many of them in north-America. If that’s the case I’m not surprised tbh.. Makes kinda sense. They are the same people.
:ayaanswag:

Stop making excuses. They are all Somali girls especially with the picture I have shown you.

Some Xalimos are really cursed with extreme self hate like the fat I encountered. :gucciwhat:

I agree with you. Innocent lives being taken should be met with protests. But you should have your priorities straight.

I bet you none of these BLM Xaalimos have ever been to a protest regarding somalis and Somalia. When you care more about other peoples lives than your own people, there is a problem.

Same thing goes for those somalis who always post about Syria and Palestine, yet there is no trace of anything Somalia related on their timeline.

Yeah I hear that, we shouldn't forget about our own people but like you said innocent lives being taken should be met with protests whether it is in Somalia, Palestine, Syria or America.

SumMo

very lowkey
Stop making excuses. They are all Somali girls especially with the picture I have shown you.

Some Xalimos are really cursed with extreme self hate like the fat I encountered. :gucciwhat:
Wallahi just trynna find an explanation for this madness..
:francis:

Wallahi just trynna find an explanation for this madness..
:francis:

The reason why for this self hate is simple. Somali parents must be educated about Somali culture and history so they can make their Somali kids really proud. I was never a self hater nor were my brothers and sisters because of our parents great knowledge about the richness of Somali history.

You need to be for your people first than everything else comes second. All of this can be done with simple communication with your kids and do it often so they can be very attached to Somalinimo.

Even Faaraxs with lack of knowledge about Somalis and their history aren't self haters while Xalimos are cursed s being Pro-Black, Pro-LGBT, Anti-racist, Pan-Africanism, SJW, BLM supporter and etc.

Have you need seen these cursed s Twitter account? :faysalwtf:

Yet they don't know shit about Somalis or Somalia or anything related with Somali. :farmajoyaab:

SumMo

very lowkey
The reason why for this self hate is simple. Somali parents must be educated about Somali culture and history so they can make their Somali kids really proud. I was never a self hater nor were my brothers and sisters because of our parents great knowledge about the richness of Somali history.

You need to be for your people first than everything else comes second. All of this can be done with simple communication with your kids and do it often so they can be very attached to Somalinimo.

Even Faaraxs with lack of knowledge about Somalis and their history aren't self haters while Xalimos are cursed s being Pro-Black, Pro-LGBT, Anti-racist, Pan-Africanism, SJW, BLM supporter and etc.

Have you need seen these cursed s Twitter account? :faysalwtf:

Yet they don't know shit about Somalis or Somalia or anything related with Somali. :farmajoyaab:
Yup. I had to quit twitter all together because of them.
:hillarybiz:

I’ve also noticed most of then grew up without fathers. I think some of their self-hate comes from this.. At least the Faraxs had their hoyoos to give them love. But many of these girls never got love from their dads.

Which is why I never attacked them on twitter. At-least I had the luxury of growing up in a two parents household. So I can’t really speak on behalf of them. But I will call them out on their bs tho. They are after all grown women and should know better..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending