How Ethiopian women view Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 pages, I just can't stroll tru it.

Ps I could care less what a habashi maid thinks of Somali men, they just don't interest me at all.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
20 pages, I just can't stroll tru it.

Ps I could care less what a habashi maid thinks of Somali men, they just don't interest me at all.
How is that dissing? Why mofo so up tight is like you can't take a joke personally I found it humorous knowing that I love to eat banana with virtually everything.

How is that dissing? Why mofo so up tight is like you can't take a joke personally I found it humorous knowing that I love to eat banana with virtually everything.

Hey watch your mouth little boy yea, I'm just expressing myself.

Do you have I little habashi thing cos if you do Hoyo won't bless it.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey watch your mouth little boy yea, I'm just expressing myself.

Do you have I little habashi thing cos if you do Hoyo won't bless it.
Are you dizzy fam bun that I rather shot em and make bread from her money maker don't get it misconstrued my g I ain't white knighting for no xabesha no way. Just calling it how I see it too...

And so many Somali guys gass these chicks so much, ffs there was even an entire thread made here praising them. Hurdo ka kac. Habesha chicks don't want you, while you're busy roasting Somali girls with apple mehr "cheap & clean" jokes these raw meat eaters be calling you monkeys. Embarrassing to say the least...

I dont believe in nationalism and i do believe she is kaafir.

Fellow muslim dont go dissing other muslim brother and sisters its unlikely

Only kaafirs and infidels do that sick and twisted hatefull propaganda.

:ohreally:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts