How does this design look for a house in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
house.PNG

Jeesto

VIP
Depends on the location, such design is ok in a small tuulo or miyi but issa no in the big cities. I know that's what the typical somali house back home looks like but they're all whack.
Also the windows are too small. It needs bigger windows to let in more sunligt otherwise it's gonna feel like a prison. The colours are just nahh.

How does the floor plan layout look?

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis truly have the IQ of 68. They are not creative at all and copy what their friend and tribe have accomplished. These houses look deformed and shit to be honest.

Somalis have so much land and resources. Why don't they develop their houses like these?

h-architecture-contemporary-white-house-architecture-with-sloping-roof-and-balcony-viewed-from-courtyard-dashing-creative-house-architecture-finished-in-unique-design-848x480.jpg

18-bicycles-active-couples-house-2.jpg

_98R4313.jpg

mansion-luxury-home-large-house-tricked-out-incredible-expensive_110902-770x430.jpg

most-beautiful-houses-around-world-just-stylish_1101481.jpg

Somalis have so much potential to make the country look so good. :meleshame:

We need to send our Somali engineers to the best industrialized countries and maybe we'll be at the top.
:francis:

Last edited:
Somalis truly have the IQ of 68. They are not creative at all and copy what their friend and tribe have accomplished. These houses look deformed and shit to be honest.

Somalis have so much land and resources. Why don't they develop their houses like these?

h-architecture-contemporary-white-house-architecture-with-sloping-roof-and-balcony-viewed-from-courtyard-dashing-creative-house-architecture-finished-in-unique-design-848x480.jpg

_98R4313.jpg

mansion-luxury-home-large-house-tricked-out-incredible-expensive_110902-770x430.jpg

If we had the same technology we will catch up but we don't and the qabils ruined our country!!

Depends on the location, such design is ok in a small tuulo or miyi but issa no in the big cities. I know that's what the typical somali house back home looks like but they're all whack.
Also the windows are too small. It needs bigger windows to let in more sunligt otherwise it's gonna feel like a prison. The colours are just nahh.

How does the floor plan layout look?
Bro this software is not for rendering, and this is not the final just preliminary lay out and i am not an architect, I do more of structure work so will consult my architect friends about the final colours and look outs.

_98R4313.jpg

We need to send our Somali engineers to the best industrialized countries and maybe we'll be at the top.
:francis:
last house is so perfect i have to rate for that, but the first house provides little to no privacy besides i don't wanna get sniped by al shabaab if i become an influential person in somalia.

A drug dealers mansion (pablo escobar i think). Man somethimes i wish our predecessors were drug lords and not dumb khat eating qabilists.

Screen-shot-2013-01-11-at-1.45.55-AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending