How does it feel to be under 5'10?(manlets come in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1502988997191.png

:lolbron:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm 6'3. So I'm just going to watch and enjoy this. :dabcasar:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ch*nk in a box

Dont feel bad about your midget size. Trust me, every thing has positive and negative. Sometimes the positives is not what u r looking for. Sometimes u rather have the negatives lol

Short people positives

Since they are short and compact, their brain is properly developed. Super bright in understanding and cleverness. Their frontal lobe in the brain is at the highest caliber. They can conquer nations hence Napoleon.

Negatives of course, u feel not appreciated or respected. U have to jump up and down to be seen, respected. Thus they resort to be feared.

Tall People Positives

You automatic respect. U walk in a room, and u own it. People have a natural respect for tall people. Girls want to fk you before u reach the bed.,

Negatives

Not too bright. Your brain is stretched out. its not compact therefore not properly developed. Think of a manufactured product in a factory assembly. U have a small product that is a hit with customer, then u need to produce it more. What do u do? The original product is distorted from its original size to appeal. to mass consumption. Its a mass produce bariis doesn't taste the same as a bariiis prepared for four people.

In the end pick your devil !

Status
Not open for further replies.