How do you y'all deal with urges? (explicit warning)

Ermmm download tinder/bumble... Take one gym pic, one night out with the boys pic and lastly one lightskin pose with shea moisture conditioner that lavishes the curls. Height set to 6ft3. Game over. Watch the Becky's run to you. I don't do any of this because I'm an innocent farax who has not succumb to the fitna of this world...

I struggle with the same issues bruv try lowering gaze, don’t follow too many women on social media or preferably any at all and cold showers.

All jokes aside the best thing is probably to get married. Just don't open Pandora's box because there's no going back. I told myself it was only once and it wont happen again. Lmao I can't believe I believed that.

Hot Ballah

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ermmm download tinder/bumble... Take one gym pic, one night out with the boys pic and lastly one lightskin pose with shea moisture conditioner that lavishes the curls. Height set to 6ft3. Game over. Watch the Becky's run to you. I don't do any of this because I'm an innocent farax who has not succumb to the fitna of this world...
the height is important, even if you’re not 6 ft you just gotta fake it till you make it. Wear high heels if you have to 😂

Hot Ballah

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Im lucky im 6ft plus but im petty I just put 6ft3 or 6ft4 just to f*ck with the gals who cant tell the difference between anything 6ft plus.
If you’re planning for those one nighters then you can pull a combo by wearing those soles that give you +4 inches in height and then add another inch or two to the new height.

I’m 5’11-6’, with those 4 inches Id stand at 6’3-6’4. Then I’ll put 6’5 in my bio :pachah1:

By the time I take off my shoes and she realizes, it’s already too late. :dead:

Periplus

SYL supporter
VIP
I don't do any of this because I'm an innocent farax who has not succumb to the fitna of this world...

As his father, I have the duty to tell beesha SSpot that he is full of sh*t.

Martin from the copy room told me that he saw @Sheikh Google giving Becky backshots in the corporate break room while wearing Leeds United trackpants.

:kanyehmm:

Periplus

SYL supporter
VIP
Im lucky im 6ft plus but im petty I just put 6ft3 or 6ft4 just to f*ck with the gals who cant tell the difference between anything 6ft plus.

Wallahi not even a flex but there is no need for me to mention height.

People are rarely near me in height and in photos I tower over people.

:mjdontkno:

Boqorada

I Was Cheating In Prison..I Was Cheating ...
tenor-1,225.gif
aren't you a girl?

Don't listen to any of these degenerates baayo.

Trending