How do you react when Somalis stare at you awkwardly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you see Somalis out in public and they stare at you cuz they think you're Somali and they just stare at you awkwardly ...no hi or Salam alaykum, just an awkward prolonged stare. How do you react to those?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
if its a girl i say nayaa then stare back and proceed with my day:hillarybiz:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wear my sunglasses and pretend they're the paparazzi and I'm beyonce.

No pictures es.

giphy.gif

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
if its a girl i say nayaa then stare back and proceed with my day:hillarybiz:
Melbourne has the best xalimos:francis:. They are conservative yet beautiful at the same time. In Brisbane, we have a couple of dimes but Melbourne is the holy grail. :kanyehmm:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Melbourne has the best xalimos:francis:. They are conservative yet beautiful at the same time. In Brisbane, we have a couple of dimes but Melbourne is the holy grail. :kanyehmm:
why you out in Queensland, the only reason to be there is schoolies :susp: You would be amazed at the number of beautiful girls here, :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
why you out in Queensland, the only reason to be there is schoolies :susp: You would be amazed at the number of beautiful girls here, :ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:farmajoyaab:i need to leave this shithole tbh. Schoolies tho:dabcasar:. im not looking for hararis but if they love somalis than i wouldnt mind:siilaanyosmile:

When other somalia state at me, I assume they're figuring out whether they know me or not.
But yh, I do get the awkward prolonged stare. Mainly when I'm with non-somali girls.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kkkkk I went to Mogadishu last summer and went out to a resturant, as soon as i leave i see this

bunch%2Bof%2Bfunny%2BAfricans%2Bstaring%2Bat%2Bnothing.jpg

Fucking inbreds they need to be driven to modernity and stop with all the fucking stares

VixR

Veritas
Honestly, I have no idea what this whole staring ordeal ppl keep bringing up is about? Are they FOBs?

I can't think of any time I've been in a random staring contest with a Somali tbh, usually the staring is warranted, like someone had a drastic change in how they dress or something, like hijabi to non-hijabi or you're wearing a costume or whatever. Something!

I don't give a shit anymore, when I passed through this Somali Makhaya with 25+ odayal I didn't even bother to say salam or shake hands with em. Found out the old fuckers spread rumors about me :pacspit::pacspit:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I always get stared at I don't wear hijab so people presume I'm Eritrean or something, the Prolonged stare of confused individuals trying to solve a riddle only happens to me with habars, I just walk past and don't care their stares can't burn me down. Somalis love to gossip if they see you wearing clothing which is not to their taste it's hot gossip for them. They love it

I tried the staring back thing but it just turns into a stare off. I used to give them dirty looks (the classic up and down look, begins with a kh- don't know how its spelt) but I felt bad so now I just ignore them.

You know when you see Somalis out in public and they stare at you cuz they think you're Somali and they just stare at you awkwardly ...no hi or Salam alaykum, just an awkward prolonged stare. How do you react to those?
nothing. weird ass question :damn::drakekidding:. i just look at their foreheads to determine if they are somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending