How do you manage short or long healthy hairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you share with us how you manage your hair with organic products that are free from chemicals?
what shampoo/conditioner and oils do you normally use?
Did you see any difference since you used those products?

Thanks in advance everyone!!!

Can you share with us how you manage your hair with organic products that are free from chemicals?
what shampoo/conditioner and oils do you normally use?
Did you see any difference since you used those products?

Thanks in advance everyone!!!
I wash my hair with Creme of Nature shampoo or L'Oreal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths shampoo, nothing fancy then I use the herbal essences coconut conditioner to detangle it.
I use my all time favourite oil to style my hair after I'm done, https://m.feelunique.com/p/Fushi-Re...Ja6P_Mp2QXiGkQdnZAMaAqQLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
The oil smells really good & its 100% organic.

I wash my hair with Creme of Nature shampoo or L'Oreal Paris Elvive Dream Lengths shampoo, nothing fancy then I use the herbal essences coconut conditioner to detangle it.
I use my all time favourite oil to style my hair after I'm done, https://m.feelunique.com/p/Fushi-Re...Ja6P_Mp2QXiGkQdnZAMaAqQLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
The oil smells really good & its 100% organic.
Thanks, would it be ideal to mix that oil with black caster oil?
What do you think of avocado oil, have you ever used it before?

Thanks, would it be ideal to mix that oil with black caster oil?
What do you think of avocado oil, have you ever used it before?

Castor oil is a lil thick and slimy.. U could if u wanted to :) but i would recommend if u only used castor oil on ur scalp instead and the rest of ur hair could be a different oil.
I haven't tried avocado oil yet, but I've tried jojoba oil, which is good for ur hair and skin (it doesn't break u out like coconut oil)

Castor oil is a lil thick and slimy.. U could if u wanted to :) but i would recommend if u only used castor oil on ur scalp instead and the rest of ur hair could be a different oil.
I haven't tried avocado oil yet, but I've tried jojoba oil, which is good for ur hair and skin (it doesn't break u out like coconut oil)
Would putting on my scalp black caster oil even though I have slow growth in my frontal hair ideal.
Sorry for the multiple questions.

Would putting on my scalp black caster oil even though I have slow growth in my frontal hair ideal.
Sorry for the multiple questions.
U need to massage ur scalp before washing ur hair to stimulate the blood circulation first, then after ur done shampooing ur hair etc make sure u open ur hair follicles by washing ur hair with warm water, so that all the oils can get sucked in after ur done...if that makes sense :)

U need to massage ur scalp before washing ur hair to stimulate the blood circulation first, then after ur done shampooing ur hair etc make sure u open ur hair follicles by washing ur hair with warm water, so that all the oils can get sucked in after ur done...if that makes sense :)
It makes sense, I’ll try it inshallah thanks for imparting me with your knowledge:salute:.

Hair masks once a week can help your hair grow and be healthy. I like to spray rose water on my hair when I want to style it. Then I use a mixture of argan/olive oil and coconut oil as a moisturizer.

Jamaican castor oil is good for hair but it’s a little heavy I only apply it on my hair when I want to wash t the following day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts