how do you guys think youll find your wife/husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
through family connection your parents know a good family?,in weddings?,meet him/her in starbucks,the library,in school,at work or on the streets?,meet online or meet in sspot?would you be suprised if @Sheikh end up marrying @Knowles ??,e.tc

and which one do you prefer matchmaking or finding them yourselves?

or are you not planning to get married or marry at all?

and if you are already in a marriage how did you guys meet?

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
through family connection your parents know a good family?,in weddings?,meet him/her in starbucks,the library,in school,at work or on the streets?,meet online or meet in sspot?would you be suprised if @Sheikh end up marrying @Knowles ??,e.tc

Through school sxb

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Two of my most loyal brethrens got married last year.

One met his wife in a shisa spot were she was enjoying her grape n mint :faysalwtf:

The other one was worse we went to a madow rave and he met her there and got married to her a few months later :faysalwtf:

I can never be that I’m gonna meet my wifey on my way to the Wembley Central Mosque where she volunteers while fasting on a sunnah monday. :yousmart:

Last edited:

One met his wife in a shisa spot were she was enjoying her grape n mint :faysalwtf:

The other one was worse we went to a madow rave and he met her there and got married to her a few months later :faysalwtf:

I can never be that I’m gonna meet my wifey on my way to the Wembley Central Mosque where she volunteers while fasting on a sunnah monday. :yousmart:
:dead1::snoop:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Sxb @esmailxxx have you lost your freaking mind? I wouldn't cuff a 300 pound obese creature that hates faaraxs and Somali culture/history.
tenor.gif

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

:faysalwtf:
Nigga is just begging to get cucked

Sxb @esmailxxx have you lost your freaking mind? I wouldn't cuff a 300 pound obese creature that hates faaraxs and Somali culture/history.
tenor.gif
i @ , factz first but he said you had a better chance with her,you can change her sxb,hold a piece of chicken infront of her when she is on a threadmill till she loses a couple of pounds,then give her that somali love till all she can say is faraxs are kungzz

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mashalaah. Eedo is proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.