How do you guys feel about Cadaanifying your resume by using a nickname.

nickname on resume.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Theres alot of job discrimination in America, Mexicans change Jose to Joe, Arabs change Mohamed to Mo.
Asians just change everything even last names legally lol.

What would be an appropriate nickname for Guulled? I was thinking Ed?
I was told you can lie on your resume because its not a legal document its only branding to get you to an interview so once you get interviewed you can elaborate on your preferred nickname and indicate your real legal name.

Have you done it, do you use a nickname at work? E sheeg.
I think its just being smart we live in gaalo land we might as well do it to get better successes at different levels of employment.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't see the harm as long as you don't legally whitewash your name like the small eyes community.

Hell to the NO! Firstly, work and money comes from Allah. Muhammad Ali didn't want to be called Cassius Clay in the racist 1960s. Be proud big man. Gulleed Guuleyso Saxib.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Hell to the NO! Firstly, work and money comes from Allah. Muhammad Ali didn't want to be called Cassius Clay in the racist 1960s. Be proud big man. Gulleed Guuleyso Saxib.
I'm not changing my legal name just my first name on the resume to get my foot in the door easier.
My legal name would still be on formal documents when applying for real after getting past the interview and for background check purposes, but I understand your proud view. Its just that niggas gotta compete out here Money>pride.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Change your Arab sounding names. As employer I wouldn’t hire a guy named ‘Mohamed‘, ‘Ahmed’ or any Arab sounding names
It’s so easy to profile someone just by their name.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Change your Arab sounding names. As employer I wouldn’t hire a guy named ‘Mohamed‘, ‘Ahmed’ or any Arab sounding names
It’s so easy to profile someone just by their name.
What if I wrote it as Maxamed, they'll think it's exotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts