How do you gain weight fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Buy a big 5kg bag online. They will last a while. For me they cost 100 aud and can be more if you buy a nice one like the gold standard. They are expensive but when you buy them try go get that value.

Mass gainers are full of sugar btw. Look it up even.

The best brand out there right now I tried is good product to be honest gained few pounds but bruh am student cannot afford them every month and after you stop you lose the few gains you made. what brands you use?
$_1.JPG

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The best brand out there right now I tried is good product to be honest gained few pounds but bruh am student cannot afford them every month and after you stop you lose the few gains you made. what brands you use?View attachment 8989

I've tried serious mass before. I didn't make gains sizeable because I was lazy back then.

Right now I have a small bottle of

image_24157_original_X_450_white.jpg

The best thing you can do right now is eat clean food and go train at the gym. You will put on nice lean muscle. After a year you will look really good. Stay away from this bulking stuff. It will make you fat.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The optimum nutrition gold standard is the best whey on the market. It is pricey though.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
just sit on ur ass all day and eat more than u usually do...doesnt matter what

ppl make it complicated for no reason. if calories in > calories out, u gain weight, simple

You're not gaining weight because you're not eating enough. It's simple, if you eat more calories than you body requires then you'll gain weight, eat less and you lose weight. You're probably eating at a maintenance rn which is why your is staying the same.

You have to calculate your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) https://tdeecalculator.net/
TDEE is basically the total number of calories you burn in a day. add around 500 calories and you'll be putting on weight in no time :nvjpqts:

Cheap and effective: Plain Porridge. 200grams of porridge has 800 calories, only 3 grams of sugar, great fibre and 22 grams of protein. Drop protein shakes and food made for gym freaks, they are useless. If you blend the porridge, it comes out as ashes and you can drink it easily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts