How do you deal with selfish people?

BobSmoke

Huh?
That’s the motto. But blatant, in your face, on the verge of jahilniimo xaasidnimo? I can’t get with that. I just ignore but I definitely need my space. If I’ve learned anything, is that your presence is either a blessing or a nuisance. No in between. There are some people whom you will never ever vibe with.
No point in getting emotional or physical with people that are not on the same level.
Some people are just born to be "low-vibrational" and life is a lot about navigating around such people and that energy of theirs

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
Even if you can't keep physical distance from them try to keep your emotional distance. Do this by not allowing them to get under your skin (despite their age they might be suffering from arrested development). Have balanced recipocity. And have low expectations for them. That isn't to say allow their childish behavior. Its just when you set the bar low for them they can never disappoint you.

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool.
Staff Member
Even if you can't keep physical distance from them try to keep your emotional distance. Do this by not allowing them to get under your skin (despite their age they might be suffering from arrested development). Have balanced recipocity. And have low expectations for them. That isn't to say allow their childish behavior. Its just when you set the bar low for them they can never disappoint you.
I'll try this. Thanks sis.

Trending