How do you deal with selfish people?

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
This has been bothering me lately. Normally, I'd just ignore selfish people, but with the pandemic, I'm forced to be around people who are selfish and only care about themselves. Talking to them won't make a difference. Anyways, so I need tips. How do you deal with such a people?

Asli

igafuuq 2.0
tell them straight up that they’re annoying ha xishoodin u sheeg. If they don’t take the hint the first time then cut them off dont be friends with them. Don’t surround yourself around negative ppl

486th President

Is it really love
This has been bothering me lately. Normally, I'd just ignore selfish people, but with the pandemic, I'm forced to be around people who are selfish and only care about themselves. Talking to them won't make a difference. Anyways, so I need tips. How do you deal with such a people?
Don’t worry I would just avoid them and try not to go above the friend zone. Maybe you could stop talking to them.
I know these people will come in our lives to waste our time and manipulate us for their on benefits. Avoiding them is better than handling them because it would be a pain and time consuming cause these people are likely to be very stubborn, argumentive and pretty much self-centered.

486th President

Is it really love
tell them straight up that they’re annoying ha xishoodin u sheeg. If they don’t take the hint the first time then cut them off dont be friends with them. Don’t surround yourself around negative ppl
Bruh why do you post when I post stop it get some help go drink some tea go cook or clean

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I always wonder, are people unknowingly hurtful or they treat us this way because they confuse our kindness as being dumb and a pushover?

I've only retaliated twice in my life and God knows I tried to take the higher road. There was no way I could get rid of these idiots so I was forced to stand up for myself. The crazy part is, instead of feeling guilty, it was satisfying in a weird way to give them a taste of their own medicine. Plus, the abuse stopped :icon lol:

I'd suggest the same but I understand it is kinda tricky to use this approach with a family member (depending on if it is a parent or a sibling).

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
I always wonder, are people unknowingly hurtful or they treat us this way because they confuse our kindness as being dumb and a pushover?

I've only retaliated twice in my life and God knows I tried to take the higher road. There was no way I could get rid of these idiots so I was forced to stand up for myself. The crazy part is, instead of feeling guilty, it was satisfying in a weird way to give them a taste of their own medicine. Plus, the abuse stopped :icon lol:

I'd suggest the same but I understand it is kinda tricky to use this approach with a family member (depending on if it is a parent or a sibling).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts