How do you cope when your PTSD is triggered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
One or two of you probably have PTSD how do you cope with it?
If I was suffering from PTSD I'd seek a psychiatrist just as I would go to a orthopedist for a broken bone, shit like this rarely improves on it's own and the somali community's treatment of it isn't helpful.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
If I was suffering from PTSD I'd seek a psychiatrist just as I would go to a orthopedist for a broken bone, shit like this rarely improves on it's own and the somali community's treatment of it isn't helpful.
:kendrickcry: I should go see someone?

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:kendrickcry: I should go see someone?
Your health is what's important, I don't know if you live in Europe where shit is free/cheap or in North America where it's out of pocket and/or requires insurance but yeah you defintely should get it checked out because the longer you wait the more you go around carrying that shit.
Also how are you sure it's PTSD and not regular depression because self diagnosing is very bad in regards to mental health and especially if you're not a medical professional with expertisen or psychologist/therapist. Also you shouldn't feel ashamed for having depression/PTSD/anxiety/and so and so forth the same way people shouldn't be ashamed for getting cancer, one is just way more visible.
Get it checked out and get well brother.
:ufdup:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Wally youn need professional help and there's nothing shameful about it. I can't imagine how it feels to go through war and you have to let that burden go. Speak to someone, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending