How do you communicate with your parents?

Are you close with your parent(s)? What do you talk about?

I’ve noticed for a long time now that every time I speak to my parents it’s then asking me to do something. We don’t discuss anything but never ending house work. Is this normal?

My father and my great-grandfather are the best. We go hunting, talk about everything and most importantly they give me the little tips for life
1501862610-jesus56bestreup.png

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I ask about my aabos stories of university and his studies, life growing up in Somalia, and all the places he has been.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My hooyo made me help around the house a lot when I was younger so even when visiting I will try to be helpful but get shooed out for making things more difficult.

Alx I have good relationships with both parents may Allah SWT preserve them.

Last edited:
I ask about my aabos stories of university and his studies, life growing up in Somalia, and all the places he has been.

I will never forget the day he showed hooyo and I how to reload a gun. She was freaking out god bless her. :pachah1:

My hooyo made me help around the house a lot when I was younger so even when visiting I will try to be helpful but get shooed out for making things more difficult.

Alx I have good relationship with both parents may Allah SWT preserve them.
Sometimes I think that I would die before my Great-grandfather, already two heart attacks and he sticks to life. His determination is admirable. He always says that he doesn't have enough hasanats to get out of Dunya. An Amazing man
1466366197-risitas10.png

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sometimes I think that I would die before my Great-grandfather, already two heart attacks and he sticks to life. His determination is admirable. He always says that he doesn't have enough hasanats to get out of Dunya. An Amazing man
1466366197-risitas10.png
May Allah SWT preserve him and grant him Jannah.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
It’s weird when they try and text you, their misspellings always crack me up. Their cool otherwise

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you close with your parent(s)? What do you talk about?

I’ve noticed for a long time now that every time I speak to my parents it’s then asking me to do something. We don’t discuss anything but never ending house work. Is this normal?

Well Somali parents view u as an asset. U better pay up

Trending