How do you calm yourself down?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
What steps do you take to calm yourself down? Whether it is you are stressed , sad , angry or just anxious what is your go to remedies. Apparently some people's emotional state can manifest itself into real physical reactions such as rashes how do yall manage?

I just take out my keyboard and just jam for a bit if I'm anxious about something and it generally goes away. I listen to the quran aswell especially if I find myself to be in a angered mood. Any dank home remedies to share? Who has found mental solace here educate us plebs we want to join you!

Last edited:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I don't. The only way to calm down is to let it out.:dabcasar: jk I am a psycho just say acudubillahi min al shaytan al rajiim

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
What steps do you take to calm yourself down? Whether it is you are stressed , sad , angry or just anxious what is your go to remedies. Apparently some people's emotional state can manifest itself into real physical reactions such as rashes how do yall manage?

I just take out my keyboard and just jam for a bit if I'm anxious about something and it generally goes away. I listen to the quran aswell especially if I find myself to be in a angered mood. Any dank home remedies to share? Who has found mental solace here educate us plebs we want to join you!

See in bold.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Find the true source of your irritation and teach yourself how to overcome it

Take a few deep breathes and ask yourself if there's anything to gain from this emotional state, the answer is almost always NO

What's the reason for latching on to something that brings so little benifit and is more harmful to your well being? Why not learn from that mistake you probably did while accepting it as a natural part of your life?

Thoroughly inspecting your psychology is a key to a healthy mind, so It's always helpful to bring up these questions whenever those veins start popping up.

Maximus

Lord Maximus

Drink hibiscus Tea, rest beneath a tree, and remember that you are human. Remember that in-spite of what you have experienced, there are @BetterDaysAhead of you.

Let it out on someone. Use someone as a punching bag or just use an actual punching bag. I start banging walls when I'm high/angry.

Drive to my parents annoy my younger siblings and have fun, whatever activities they want to do.

Quality time spent with family takes my mind away from all the stress I have.

Trending