How do you approach girls

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
How do you guys do it. I'm clueless when it comes to this department. please help:snoop:

Last edited:
dress like
OIP.jpeg
smell
download (6).jpeg
and work on ur social skills

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
First you have to get over your fear of rejection. This is probably the most important step imo what u wanna do is cold approach random girls and say whatever lines you feel would be the best. Make sure that it is the perfect situation and you'll probably never see the girl again also make sure the girl is a little bit lower than your standards this way you will be confident. Do this a couple times and then you will get rid of the fear of rejection

Go into it with a certain goal but make it be realistic like for example Im gonna holla at a girl with the hopes I will get her number or a date. This way you will know what you are working with

In reality the conversation isn't gonna be that long so in that short amount of time be as confident as you can. Show the best you to her for a couple of minutes and you will have a lot of success

Get rid of your insecurities. If you dress bad get new clothes or learn how to rock the clothes you have better. If you're weak then hit up the gym or take boxing lessons. If you have social anxiety talk to people more often and get used to being out of your comfort zone. Every single man in the world has flaws but there are things we can do to either get rid of them or make them less serious.

Anything else you wanna know just holla at me broski ima be here for you :denzelnigga:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You're breasts are fine, and so are your thighs. Your ass is huge, begging to be used. My attraction craves of satisfaction darling, our conversation will end with gratification.

Gets all the females, 99% success rate.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
First you have to get over your fear of rejection. This is probably the most important step imo what u wanna do is cold approach random girls and say whatever lines you feel would be the best. Make sure that it is the perfect situation and you'll probably never see the girl again also make sure the girl is a little bit lower than your standards this way you will be confident. Do this a couple times and then you will get rid of the fear of rejection

Go into it with a certain goal but make it be realistic like for example Im gonna holla at a girl with the hopes I will get her number or a date. This way you will know what you are working with

In reality the conversation isn't gonna be that long so in that short amount of time be as confident as you can. Show the best you to her for a couple of minutes and you will have a lot of success

Get rid of your insecurities. If you dress bad get new clothes or learn how to rock the clothes you have better. If you're weak then hit up the gym or take boxing lessons. If you have social anxiety talk to people more often and get used to being out of your comfort zone. Every single man in the world has flaws but there are things we can do to either get rid of them or make them less serious.

Anything else you wanna know just holla at me broski ima be here for you :denzelnigga:

I swear to god who have you been giving access to your account these days? You out here spitting real good tips

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I show them my size 15 shoes and let nature do it's thing. Nah but for real it's like what @Shmurda said you need to accept rejection is a reality and that it shouldn't bother you cause your finally goal will always remain the same. Once you do this it's just as simple as getting to know people asking them out and seeing where it takes you. If you need some dates spots in London I got you

Lmao
Hey I seen you from over there and I thought you were cute. *shake hand* my name is farax, what’s yours. * say something regarding your environment, or what she’s wearing and etc*. She says some nonsense, then u fake smile/laugh. Ask for number and leave.

It’s a numbers game and you’ll get used to rejection

How do you guys do it. I'm clueless when it comes to this department. please help:snoop:

If she somali tell her she has nice hijab and ask her were she got it from cause you love to get one for your cousin... then introduce yourself. It always works for me... be authentic. Women can smell fakeness from far. But the most important rule is dont ever bring up Islam to early :wtf: she will think your a creep :yousmart:

Just act like king Kong, thumping your fragile chest. Try to flirt and give the girls some signals. Stare majestically at them, be more focused. Smile a lot, that really helps. Seem a bit more inviting my love.

astaghfirullah, Dont listen to these saqajaans, You have to find yourself a wife the islamic way.

Step 1. scout for a macaan xaalimo
upload_2020-1-22_0-12-29.png

Step 2 You then appoint a meeting with her dad quickly before another nigga does
upload_2020-1-22_0-14-13.png

Step 3 ask the dad for marriage in hand with the daughter
upload_2020-1-22_0-21-35.png

You dont have to thank me :sass1:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
astaghfirullah, Dont listen to these saqajaans, You have to find yourself a wife the islamic way.

Step 1. scout for a macaan xaalimo
View attachment 90307
Step 2 You then appoint a meeting with her dad quickly before another nigga does
View attachment 90308
Step 3 ask the dad for marriage in hand with the daughter
View attachment 90309

You dont have to thank me :sass1:
Funny thing is this may actually work but she gonna hate you :damn: