How do people see Somalis where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What are the average thoughts in your area a that come to people minds when Somalis are mentioned.

Most people I've asked what they think about Somalis.

Nice people.
Lazy
Big forehead
Very pious
Loud
Skinny
Poor country
Ugly
Funny

When will our rep change?

I honestly believe never or if Somalia recovers maybe 30 years.

Somalis be like yes we have this business Uganda and we run Kenya but most foreigners see Somalis as just Sub Saharan Africans from Somalia. All those Somali contributions in other Bantu countries don't apply to average Somali rep.

Somalia which is failed state with famine for 30 years comes to people mind when they hear Somali.

It's just what it is.

So how do people see Somalis where you are from?

Loud
Funny
Hardworking
Come from a war ridden country so obviously poor
Religious : In Kenya people -even the Arabs call the jilbaab 'Somali hijab'

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Welfare
Unemployment
Somali women with jilbabs and phones attached between veil and ear
Loud and annoying in public
Warya
Abdi

gangs
crime
low school accomplishment from guy somalis
not as pretty girls compared to Ethiopians lol (maybe due to refugees from the ugly tuloos and not city dwellers)

The Species is non existent in New York thank god so it’s not a consideration here. I’ve only read about them online online. Maybe I will walk with my binoculars next time I’m in one of those cities where they roam free and observe them from afar.

LOL!

World

VIP
The Species is non existent in New York thank god so it’s not a consideration here. I’ve only read about them online online. Maybe I will walk with my binoculars next time I’m in one of those cities where they roam free and observe them from afar.

LOL!
What on earth sparked your interest of us if Somalis are non existent in your city?

What on earth sparked your interest of us if Somalis are non existent in your city?

I already told the story a million times jheri curls. One of your kind infiltrated my caribbean forum and started sh*tting all over it. He then invited all of us to observe what he stated was a proud feature of his culture...anti-blackness. So i came by to take a look and thought i would hang around for a bit.
Now you know.

Funny
Cool-They use Somali words as slang- and many has a Somali friend
Hot guys
Cute and curvy girls
Strong and aggressive women
Devout Muslims
Loud and expressive
Gang member boys

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.