How do people afford marriage nowadays?

Without disrespect? I’m thinking of getting married all I have at the moment is £6k (Savings by July).

wedding
Honeymoon
Rent property
Furniture!

And the list goes on!

I need your advice

Last edited:
You dont follow the ziegiest and trends. Think for yourself you dameer.

wedding = dont be retarded and overspend to impress when nobody will remember it
Honeymoon = meme, holidays arent expensive unless your want to flex on instagram
Rent property = double income so it should be easier
Furniture = IKEA is cheap

If youre broke, focus on making money than having a wife who will resent you for being broke.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Marriage is expensive in the west these days, getting a fine beauty from back home and locking her up with minimum sunshine in your basement is cheaper

Focus on school and getting good grades. The money will come. There is no shortcut to success, which is what I see you’re trying to do here. How can u raise a family on a security salary? Do you plan on raising your kids in housing? Level up and the ladies will come.

Tukraq

VIP
Focus on school and getting good grades. The money will come. There is no shortcut to success, which is what I see you’re trying to do here. How can u raise a family on a security salary?
I mean security salary range in my city goes up to 45k a year, not bad just work another job too and you can easily raise a family