How do multimillionaire Somali businessmen guarantee their safety in the South?

Molson Canadian

#2021 Gandhi for President #2021
Do they pay off the Islamist terrorists and the government? How come some of them have their goods easily pass rebel held territory without damage? Do they keep their wives and kids in the South?
Was the start up capital all gained from the civil war?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
They get special hall pass from Al Shabab. 10% tax rate on your income guarantees immunity from AS attacks for wealthy individuals.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They didn't become multimillionaire for no reason. They are cunning and beady eyed. They pay people to eat their poisoned food before they eat it!

1610550768982.png

Not everyone made money from the war. Most either had some wealth beforehand or earned their bread afterwards. I don't get why people act as if wealth didn't exist before 1991. :ohlord:

Molson Canadian

Not everyone made money from the war. Most either had some wealth beforehand or earned their bread afterwards. I don't get why people act as if wealth didn't exist before 1991. :ohlord:
Are you saying all that because you want your sub clan to retain all those stolen properties and arable farmland they currently hold? Time is running out for your sub clan and their like. 1991 days are over. All those lands and property will be returned willingly or by the gun. Your sub clan should be lucky those previous owners will not charge interest for the last 30 years.

Are you saying all that because you want your sub clan to retain all those stolen properties and arable farmland they currently hold? Time is running out for your sub clan and their like. 1991 days are over. All those lands and property will be returned willingly or by the gun. Your sub clan should be lucky those previous owners will not charge interest for the last 30 years.

Spare me the claptrap of every peasant supposedly having wealth before the war. If you were wronged then make a claim a courtcase like many already have. I never even mentioned clan and you don't know anything about the origins about my familys' wealth. But what's the use of talking rationally with cuqdaad ridden bums. :hillarybiz:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
They get special hall pass from Al Shabab. 10% tax rate on your income guarantees immunity from AS attacks for wealthy individuals.

I have an uncle who does business in the south and is rather wealthy. I remember him mentioning even when I was a kid that Shabab linked people basically approach you, demand a certain recurring fee and as long as you say yes and pay it they will leave you alone and not bomb or kill you. Sounds like they function much like a mafia.

Wtf are one about luv

Under syaid barre Somalia flourished and was considered an African economic giant.

Until your clan screwed up everything and started fighting each other and took down Somalia with them :damn:

So the civil war happened for no reason whatsoever ? Everything was fine , no injustice took place, one big happy family until everyone had enough of nothing ? :what1:

Your adeer looted the national bank and stole the gold reserves on his way out. But that's beside OP's question.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
So the civil war happened for no reason whatsoever ? Everything was fine , no injustice took place, one big happy family until everyone had enough of nothing ? :what1:

Your adeer looted the national bank and stole the gold reserves on his way out. But that's beside OP's question.
If he stole everything where is the evidence I don't see his relatives living the high life

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Yes, abayo. Hawiyes just looted the capital and nation for no reason. All the clan-based militias from the SNM to the SSDF and USC were all for fun too. Adeer Siyaad was running a Utopia for all and they were just anti-Utopianists.

:deadpeter:

Viscount

I got real connections
Do they pay off the Islamist terrorists and the government? How come some of them have their goods easily pass rebel held territory without damage? Do they keep their wives and kids in the South?
Was the start up capital all gained from the civil war?
hire your clansmen as body guards, hopefully nobody tries to blow you to bits.

Molson Canadian

My uncle always affirmed how the late Somali president Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf was the only one to leave the highest seat in all the Somali lands without nothing after the late President Siad Barre.

Although his family members stole $1 million in the name of the late President Abdullahi Yusuf. My relatives even paid Qaran money to fly our clansman home. That was how broke he was. He refused to steal the states money and only wanted to govern like Jaale Siyaad Barre.

Today we have politicians who not only spill blood and take people’s taxes, but they also want to sit in the highest seat at whatever cost.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That applies to anyone who wants "peace". Pay the "Zakat" and be left alone. Or your business might be the center of the next plan.

True racketeering, at its finest.

Trending