How do I get longer hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
long hair like that doesn't suit a Somali, it will just make you look like tranny due to our soft features.

What is your hair type? My cousins use this oil called pink. It's extremely greasy but for curly hair it does the job tbh. It makes curly hair grow.
20180726_193036.png
or you can use This One. I personally use this one because my hair is on the wavy/straight side and I like it because it gives my hair a nice shine. I have been using this for as long as 3 years it does the job. I don't know if it helps hair grow but it defiantly Helps to detangle your hair after you a shower.
20180726_193325.png

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
What is your hair type? My cousins use this oil called pink. It's extremely greasy but for curly hair it does the job tbh. It makes curly hair grow.View attachment 51170 or you can use This One. I personally use this one because my hair is on the wavy/straight side and I like it because it gives my hair a nice shine. I have been using this for as long as 3 years it does the job. I don't know if it helps hair grow but it defiantly Helps to detangle your hair after you a shower.View attachment 51171
How am I supposed to know what my hair type is?

I think your
How am I supposed to know what my hair type is?
20180726_194308.png
from the picture you have posted it seems that your hair type is within the coily range. I think it's a 3c since your hair is kinda dry I'm only thinking it would be a 3c if you did put oil into it. Check this out and see what range your hair falls into

Eru Ilúvatar

The Alpha and the Omega
I think your

View attachment 51172from the picture you have posted it seems that your hair type is within the coily range. I think it's a 3c since your hair is kinda dry I'm only thinking it would be a 3c if you did put oil into it. Check this out and see what range your hair falls into
My hair already feels oily, I don’t think I want to put additional oil on it.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Your hair definitely needs moisture. Your scalp may be oily because you wash it too often. A little bit of whatever oil you want to use is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts