How did you stumble across somalispot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
i'd really like to know how you ended up in SSpot
were you just bored and typed somali in google
:damedamn:

My friend forwarded me a post on facebook about how some Africans were shocked about how Somalis on SSpot were talking about them. So I came to this site expecting them to have made a mistake because we are kind and welcoming, and to my horror, this site was filled to the brim with selfhaters. Now I'm purging the selfhate out of this website.

I believe I was searching Somali history and found some threads here. I've known this site for awhile but didn't care to sign up tbh.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
My Habibti whose been on here for a year told me to make a profile, and told me(lied to me) that this is where the greater Somali millennials meet up, and me missing the Somali cultural love I found back in the motherland made an account, and then bam!:snoop:
All I found was verbal clan warfare, atheism, feminists, sexism, racism, section 8 baby syndrome, and even a Somali Baptist minister:mjcry:

Other than that. Everythings been lit:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
My Habibti whose been on here for a year told me to make a profile, and told me(lied to me) that this is where the greater Somali millennials meet up, and me missing the Somali cultural love I found back in the motherland made an account, and then bam!:snoop:
All I found was verbal clan warfare, atheism, feminists, sexism, racism, section 8 baby syndrome, and even a Somali Baptist minister:mjcry:

Other than that. Everythings been lit:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Who's your habibti??
:trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:

you will not believe me but there are people who talk about you in the most famous french forum. So I ended up here by accident :gaasdrink:

Macalin M

Out here
I’ve known this site for a month, only recently signed up but my head is now filled with racism. When I see a black persons I can’t help but think of Bantu and how they’re beneath me.

Nah I’m joking but I do feel a bit more racist now. I’ll still treat everyone the same though

Status
Not open for further replies.